Loud sex vs Quiet sex

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by PrezidentKush, Aug 19, 2016.

1. I remember back in high school during the sex ed semester, my health teacher said "not all babes enjoy sex the same, some will be loud to a point people can hear them outside the door and some do it quietly where you'll just hear the little moans, soft noises & lots of heavy breathing it all depends on the babe your laying" .. idk in all my years of gettin laid i've always liked the loud ones bcuz the quiet ones are cool but it doesn't turn me on as much .. who likes'em loud & who likes'em quiet?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Loud makes you proud

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  3. Loud sex is most definitely a staple. But quiet sex is really hot as well and so underrated.

4. Why not have both

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. I like the way you think

Sent from my SM-G920P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  6. It just depends. I only get loud if there is something to be loud about lol. And that is mostly if im getting fucking REAMED or if I am about to orgasm, more often than not, the little moans are more indicative of what im actually feeling. Sometimes being loud is a bit distracting. It's nice to focus on the feelings rather than screaming and carrying about.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I'm pretty loud I guess. Not sure though...'cause I'm always alone. :jump:

8. I'm quiet when I have to be (masturbating when kids are home). But I let loose when I'm alone or with a man in a place I can be loud . I prefer dirty talking.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. i'm quiet when our daughter at the house but when shes gone at school or my moms i can be loud

10. Quiet sex isn't as hot unless you're trying to keep quiet cause someone nearby . I personally find it soooooo hot hearing the guy moan and everything. Nom nom nom

11. Loud sex with earplugs in your ears.

• Like Like x 1
  12. quite sex it's not a sex at all, just some sizzle

13. In my opinion loud is letting it all go while quiet is holding back

14. I know what you mean, I'm now on the search for louder sex. The quiet ones can be really sexy and also very good in bed but I want some variety.

15. I'm really quiet. My wife is really loud. I like when she's loud

16. Turn it up , bring the noise.

17. Meh.. Sex is sex.