Loud, Rude, Inappropriate People, What To Do?

Discussion in 'General' started by HEdu, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Ok so i have this one friend who is always super loud and rude ALWAYS.
    EX- we are at park walking around there are tons of children around and he is literally screaming FUCK DUDE WHAT THE FUCK WHAT IF I FELL AND MY LEGS JUST SNAPPED AH FUCK HAHAHAHAHA
    -Like da fuck?

Whenever we are in public he is just so loud and mean and breaks everything, he doesn't get high anymore because of anxiety and i just don't know what to do. We have been friends for years and he has always been this way but now that we are adults its embarrassing as hell to be around him.

If someone random calls him he answers like this,"Hey bro i fucked your mom go suck a dick!" he is ALWAYS breaking shit and just being a general ASS. 

So my question is what do i do? He has been my friend for many years but i can't put up with his shit anymore. Any experience with these kind of ppl is greatly appriciated

2. Don't be his friend...

3. From your post it sounds like you don't enjoy being around him anymore. Answer seems pretty simple to me. It's not like you're going to be able to talk him into changing his personality.

4. Jesus, is he putting a gun to your head and forcing you to be 'friends' with him? Why the fuck would you regularly interact with him?

5. If you aren't going to say anything to him, don't support the behavior.  Give him a look when he does that kinda shit

6. The only problem is that we have been friends since 3rd grade like best friends

7. things change, and people go their separate ways in life.  if you don't like to be around someone, it'll happen one way or another.

8. Grab them a snickers. People act differently when they haven't had a snickers. 

9. The loudest person in the room is usually the most insecure.

That's like keeping a leg that has gangrene.

11. just stop talking to him, make no effort to hang out with him, and if he calls to make plans make sure you're "busy"

a few weeks of that and he'll slowly fade away.

12. Your friend reminds me of Tupac lol.  Anyway, I would dump him because he may get you in trouble one day. If he walks up to the wrong person at the wrong time and says the wrong thing, he could get shot or jumped and badly beaten. You don't want to be anywhere near that action. Good luck.

13. backslap him with the side of your face

14.  If he walks up to the wrong person at the wrong time and says the wrong thing, he could get shot or jumped and badly beaten. You don't want to be anywhere near that action. Good luck.

Exactly, thanks for the advice its just hard to dump a friend i have had for that long i just needed reassurance i was doing the right thing.

15. Kick his ass, or start swatting him with a rolled up newspaper when acts bad.

16. I agree w/ honey, as usual.

17. Talk him into joining the Marines....if he makes it back, he'll be a different person.....

18. Have you sat him down and explained to him how obnoxious he is? :smoke:

And that my friends is how you become a asshole. If you want to get rid of a friend, tell them ho you feel. Don't play stupid games.