Loud cricket outside my window

Discussion in 'General' started by underahoneymoon, Nov 4, 2012.

1. What should I do?

2. man i hate that shit and i wish i could help you but theres nothing you can do.. its a fucking travesty..

when i get that lone cricket in my house who decides to be a dick and chirp..chirp? is that right? fuck it...anyway, when it decides to chirp in the middle of the night when im tryna relax i go onna manhunt.. but i never find it.. and i swear it stops when i get close to it..

its fuckin with me and i know it!

mother fuckers

3. Srsly they are sneaky fucking bastards.

If I catch it I am dipping that fucker in my chocolate fountain and eating it.

4. woah..

shit got real

5. I love night time sounds. It's soothing in a way. Crickets included

6. I don't usually mind but the head of my bed is right against my window and my window is super old and ghetto and comrpised of glass panels that don't quite fit together so they don't block sound at all and this fucking cricket sounds so loud!

7. I love crickets it reminds me of staying at my grandparents house in the country when i was a kid

damn, so peaceful.

op embrace that cricket and focus on it as you meditate

8. You can not imagine how disturbingly loud this cricket is :(

9. its like a clock.. once you hear it you cant unhear it.. it gets louder and louder and eventually it takes over your mind and your obsessing over it..

10. Yeah except you can't dip a clock in chocolate and eat it...

11. Crickets aren't very good.

12. :laughing:

13. HAHA wtf? I got weird last night.

14. didnt think cricket was played much in the US

15. There was a fucking match right outside my window!

16. I use to hate when i had reptiles and tarantulas because id feed them crickets and the ones they didn't eat id save and if they had wings they would chirp so annoying.

17. Omg I have a cricket in the tiny gap between my dishwasher and the cabinet. So annoying!

18. My sister had reptiles ages ago and I guess she sucked at keeping the crickets contained because I remember we would always find random crickets around the house :rolleyes: