Loud ass neighbors..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by blublapped92, Oct 4, 2012.

1. So at like 1 in the morning my neighbor who I used to smoke with decided to blast his TV volume. So in turn, I popped in need for speed and cranked my volume while driving the Lamborghini. He turned that shit down, but I can still hear it. I don't wanna go knock on his door and ask him to turn it down because i'm about ready to Fuck him up, and probably will if I go over there. Any ways, what should I say to him tomorrow? I'd rather resolve it without resorting to violence, but this shit's been going on for like two months now, and normally I could care less but it was Hella loud tonight. I also don't want to report a noise violation because I'd prefer not to draw that type of attention to myself. Advice?

2. you wanting to fight a guy for being loud at night just shows how big of a fool YOU are, not him.

just tell him whats up and that he's being too loud late at night. if he doesn't listen after that, report a noise violation. THAT is your best route. i don't understand your logic when you say "i don't want to draw attention to myself" but your wanting to fuck the dude up, that would be drawing major attention to yourself if you did that instead of just callin in a noise complaint hahah

3. Maybe he is doing y'all a favour and cranking the tv volume so you don't have to listen to him pork his wife?

All in all, look at it from his standpoint.. Just be chill about man cuz in reality, no one is going to care 10-100 years down the road..

If you really want to get back at him play a really gay song on super high volume like this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ5LpwO-An4&feature=fvwrel]HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA - YouTube[/ame]

Good luck blade..

4. He would have to prove I doled out the ass whooping. And like I said, its repetitive. Law involvement just isn't my style, not helpful in other aspects of life.

5. Well condoning violence is not welcome on these forums and discussing it will not be tolerated by the mods, just a heads up before your thread gets deleted!

Also violence isn't the answer my friend.. Real men talk to solve their issues...

CHeers :bongin:

6. Lol at the video

7. Gotta love a tattle tale.

8. Im not sure if that was directed at me? I was warning you to stop promoting violence before a mod stumbles across this thread and decides to delete it and infract you.. I am just giving you fair warning bro, no "tattling" here..

9. Wasn't promoting violence, was looking for an alternative. I don't need advice on how to whoop someones ass. Diplomacy's not my strong point, that's where I requested the advice..

10. Go over and talk to him. It's not like he's going to be all offended because you asked him to turn the music down... Also, he could easily prove you did it. There are so many ways to do that it's not even funny.

11. #11 InhaleSomeKush, Oct 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2012
    Chuck a fucking frag grenade threw his window next time the mother fucker wants to be loud. You're a fucking man and men do not tolerate pussy bitches who like to be loud while you're trying to give your wife a rim job.

Out of seriousness just go talk to him.

12. I'm pretty loud, but don't mean to be. If some fool came all angry to my door, they'd get a gun in their face. He steps in my door he's dead.

I'm just kidding I can't shoot anyone. I'd even give someone robbing me a chance to leave.

13. See I just ignore it, because there are times when I'm sure my neighbours hear my shit, and I never get complaints. All part of living together with people.

Now if he's blasting his shit consistently in the A.M or something I'd go talk to him. Calling in a noise complaint isn't necessary, unless you talk to him first and he brushes you off.

Can't fathom why you'd get physical over something so trivial(hey that rhymes!).:smoke:

14. Here my advice: quit acting like a goddamn middleschooler and learn how to deal with people. Every time someone does something you dont like, what are you gunna do? "whoop their ass" ooo tough guy. Why dont you try to be a reasonable human, bypass those animal instincts and use that part of our brain for CRITICAL THINKING.

I think walking over there and asking "Hey man, its kinda loud, could you turn that down? Thanks" would do you wonders.

Grow the fuck up OP.

15. #15 smokehound, Oct 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2012
    Fight fire with fire.

When he does this, blast some authentic Polka right at his house.

Pick the most irritating music you can think of, and keep doing it until he gets the message.

That doesn't work. especially if you live in my area, where people Blast mariachi music.. They turn it down for like ten minutes, then turn it back up...

Being nice doesnt work when you live next to douchebags. OP is understandably irritated. I feel like breaking some of my neighbor's necks because they ignore me, despite how nice I am about it.

16. No, its called life. You are going to have to deal with douchebags no matter where you go. Learning to handle the situation like someone with some intelligence is always the right thing to do.

What kind of progress would be made if everyone had your attitude? None. None at all.

17. Smokehound understands. I went and talked to him this morning though so I guess we'll see if he acts up again tonight.

18. Pull up in his driveway and turn your system up all the way and just let it bumb:D

19. Wait why has no one asked bout his Lamborghini? Pic..or get the fuck out! :p

20. [quote name='"Nurse Langley"']Wait why has no one asked bout his Lamborghini? Pic..or get the fuck out! :p[/quote]

He meant in the game, haha