Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lotus makes weed sugar cookies and buttercream icing w/ weed

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by lotuselise, Dec 13, 2010.

1. #1 lotuselise, Dec 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2010
    i recently got in the mood to create my own special christmas cookies. so i got some shake and kief and decided to make sugar cookies with weed butter and buttercream icing with weed butter also!:yummy:
    i had about 8 grams of shake from random bags i have bought and i also threw in 1+ gram of kief too.
    first i took 2 sticks of butter and melted it in a small sauce pan. i then clarified the butter.(getting all the white shit out of the butter that floats on top) i would heat up the butter, scrap the crap off then cool. i repeated this about 4 times until i finally got it all off.

Attached Files:

2. after you get all the white crap out the butter is ready to add the bud. i stirred in the bud and brought the butter and bud up to a simmer.(small bubbles coming up through the butter) i did this for two hours and stirred occasionally. this part of the recipe gets a little stinky:D

Attached Files:

3. this is what the mixture looked like after 2 hours....
    doesnt look too appetizing, but this stuff just smells amazing! after the two hours i let the butter/bud mixture cool for overnight in the pan.

Attached Files:

4. i woke up this morning and this is what the mix looked like:smoke:
    next i am going to reheat the mix and cool it multiple times to increase the potency. i will take more pics and update the thread as the cookies and icing get made. stay tuned!!

Attached Files:

5. heres a pic of the cookie mix im using, just some stuff i found at the grocery store. so this morning i reheated the butter for about 25 min and then took it off the heat and let it cool in the fridge until it turned back to butter. i repeated this and did this twice to increase potency. then i heated it and strained it through a normal strainer into a bowl. i mashed the bud with a spoon to get the most butter out of it then measured the half cup i needed for the cookie mix. i threw that in with the mix and 1 egg.

Attached Files:

6. mix the three contents together until the are mixed very well. then i just shaped the dough into balls and made 24 cookies. then i threw them in the oven at 350 for 9-10 minutes.

Attached Files:

7. Sweet should be good. Just wondering how constantly reheating it makes it more potent?

Ive fried my bud for 10 minutes until it was dark dark brown. Put in brownies and destroyed a room full of seasoned tokers.

Good to no u can use those betty crocker packets i was lookin at em the other day.

8. See, the browned bud and browned oil? You did it right

Now if only everyone would just do that we wouldn't have people failing at edibles

9. idk really know myself why, i read it in this book that it increases potency when reheating.
    [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Marijuana-Cooking-Good-Medicine-Made/dp/1931160325/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1292277627&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: Marijuana Cooking: Good Medicine Made Easy (9781931160322): Bliss Cameron, Veronica Green: Books[/ame]

thats what the book says so i did it, and i remember hearing it somewhere else too.

10. thanks, i really love making edibles, i really should do it more often

11. heres the extra butter i had from the batch. it went it to making delicious buttercream frosting!!!

Attached Files:

12. So let me get this straight.. You used 8 grams of shake and 1 gram of kief to make butter. Then you used half the butter to make 24 cookies.. Those are pretty weak cookies.. You will probably need to eat about half a dozen of them to get off..

13. i dont have the exact recipe of what went into the buttercream, but i know what went in it.
    -WEED butter
    -powdered sugar
    -vanilla
    -salt

im not an expert baker, my sister is. she made the frosting for me. i forgot to bring my camera so i dont have any pics of the icing making process.

Attached Files:

14. #14 lotuselise, Dec 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2010
    i used actually 9 grams of weed and 1.5 grams of kief.
    i put 1 whole stick in the cookies like it said and then used the extra (little more than a half stick) to make the icing.
    its pretty strong to me
    and if they arent, who cares they taste amazing

15. back to the cookies....

so here is the finished product!!!
    these things taste way better than any other cookie i have made. the icing made it soooo much better. it tastes sweet but has a great after taste of bud.
    i ate three of them already and im pretty high, and getting higher by the minute. i gotta hide these things or else ill eat more.

Attached Files:

16. No worries the frosting is weed 2 yes?

Ull be fine just eat 2.

17. yes weed in the frosting too:D.
    after eating three i am very high, these are def strong enough for me, and i smoke everyday.

18. #18 lotuselise, Dec 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2010
    i forgot to say that we added green food coloring to the icing so it didnt have that pale green look from the butter

after the three i ate yesterday i am pretty pleased with them. they are not the strongest cookies i have ever made, but they are strong enough. three is plenty for me

19. nice cookies, +rep

20. thanks man!