Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

LOTSofPICS**amazing HEADBAND!! BUBBA KUSH!! GREATWHITESHARK!! ULTRA KUSH!! BC POLLEN!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by hempstar, Apr 9, 2009.

1. wutz good fellow blades??
    WOW, what a grab... most of this stuff I got had limits... its medicinal stuff from a few toronto, canada medicinal cannabis dispensaries.. I normally take some shots of a bud split in half... well I didn't want to sacrifice any of the nice buds found in this grab...
    thx for alllll replires and any +rep you can spare!
    :hello::wave::smoking::wave::hello::wave::smoking::wave::hello:

5 g. of BUBBA KUSH
    Im not sure of its genetics, maybe some GC'ers can help out, but this stuff is fucking AMAAAAZING. One of the best indica's Ive had for sure. It tastes like a minty blueberry and it's as close to a one-hitter quitter as Ive had. The heavy body stone hit me like a ton of bricks. The buds are very small, and there was a 5 g limit on the grab due to high demand/low stock.
    20/20 by a mile
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7 g. of GREAT WHITE SHARK
    grabbed some of this shit a month ago, loved it, same grower, new batch, dank! It is a nice indica, not as heavy as the bubba, and it has a skunky, fishy flavour. It's provided nice focus for me. slight burn out. 19/20

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14 g. of ULTRA KUSH
    holy shit. check it out. 3 buds, 14 g. This stuff provides a heavy high, but there is a cerebral mix in there. The genetics of this stuff is a cross of ULTRA SKUNK with an unknown kush.. wish I knew what kush. This kush smells sweet & fruity, & tastes skunky. 19.75/20

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14 g. of HEADBAND
    Im not sure where this stuff was grown, and this is the first time I have tried Headband... I APPROVE. This quickly becomes one of my all time fav strains. I have seen a few cali posts with this stuff, and I am so happy to finally check it out. For those who don't know it's apparently a cross of OGKUSHxMASTER KUSHxSOUR DIESEL. This batch has a stronggg diesel smell and the buds have a very unique, peach colour. The buds are very tight with plenty of orange/peach/white hairs. The high is focused, cerebral, and cut through a sluggish burnout I got from the bubba kush. 20/20

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2 grams of BC POLLEN
    I havent tried this stuff out, it's from BC.. it smells like skunky hash... Ill update when I figure out how I wanna smoke it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Damn man! +rep for sure, looks like some good shit. Especially that Headband :smoking:

3. Always coming through with amazing nug. That White Shark looks great. Enjoy

4. Damn bro... wow... just wow that all looks soooooooooooo tasty awesome pickup :smoking:

5. I want to live in your world. It looks absolutely amazing.