Lots of stickies (again :P )

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by adamBC, Dec 15, 2005.

1. I was just thinking, there are plenty of stickies for things like using the search button and signature size and such, and it seems like most users skip right past them when they first sign up.

is there a way it could be set up, so that upon sign up, you recieved an automatic PM from the site, that outlined all the more "house rules" of the forum? perhaps people would pay more attention when they are being addressed (somewhat) personally.

2. thats a good idea.

3. yessir, i like that idea

4. I know this is an old thread, but I didn't want to start another if there was already one started.

The Rec. Use Forum has a lot of stickies in it right now, and I know why they are there, but I'm conflicted as to weather or not it's worth having them when good thread get buried in like 30 minutes.

I know they answer a lot of the questions that would get asked and bury threads if they aren't there, but I guess it's just frustrating to see a thread get 30 views and then get buried.

5. I'm thinking of buying a bong from this site. I just joined and I was wondering since I'm in the USA should I worry about it braking on the way over? I will more than likely buy an acrylic one but I'd still like to know if I should worry or what to do to prevent it.

6. Yeah... you should email support@grasscity.com if you have questions about their product or their shipping. Or search the forum for other thread relating to grasscity's shipping. Either way, you shouldn't post unrelated topics inside of other people's thread. I assume you're new at this, so no biggie.

7. I tried looking for other threads about shipping but I couldn't find any. I thought this was a big thread and I wanted people's attention so I could get a response, my bad. But thanks.

8. Stickies? :confused:

Where? :confused:

I don't believe that you need to worry about anything breaking on it's way over. I'm not saying that nothing will happen but the chances are slim.

What stickies? :confused:

:p yeah...we've got too many stickies

9. HAHA... I was reading your thread and I was getting worried that there was some options where you could choose not to view the stickies, and I was being short-sighted. LOL