Lots of smoking.. Lots of thinking...

Discussion in 'General' started by Miss Does, Oct 8, 2008.

1. Bic Lighters... regular size made in usa... mini made in spain... bic click made in france..
    WTF? whats w/ that

than that lead me to a great tv show idea.. stoners who go on adventures to figure out answers to these random ass thoughts we all have. like actually going out and going to all the factorys and talking to people and finding out wtf is wtf

and lastly would be a pretty funny tattoo (no penis to do it myself though :( darnit) but get a tattoo of the bukket on your cock piece and when its flacid it looks like it does when its just sitting there than as it rises so does the bukket :)

its cool to me :) and its making me laugh... hehe smokin more so i made just have to add to this :smoking::smoking::smoking:

2. You could let me be the host of your cool new show! As I'm the large biker type, I could double as security to assure our stoner friends are uninterrupted in their many zany quest. Sounds fun... sign me up! IMO Much Love.

3. :) great security is always needed.. ever watch the repo show on tru tv?

4. thanks u got me on a foamy kick :) i havent watched it in awhile and im laughing my ass of thank you :)+

5. "Fine I got a little fuckin snot on my lip, at least I'm not seein elephants in the fridge!" -Foamy

6. The rants are the best.

7. yeah they are :) jiggly butt is hella funny when ur stoned too

8. dRUGS ARE BAD.

MMM'KAY.

9. if u dont have any they are...

10. oR LTOS OF EM.

11. moderations good im an extremist all or none.. i try to keep it in the middle but every bitch has gotta lil crazy in em :) thats just how mine comes out

but hell im a Leo

12. Aren't some regular bics made in France too ? I'm pretty sure at least some are...

They always had smaller flames it seemed like, so I always liked them more.

13. i dunno but i def gonna be "taking data" in the future .. if u do lemme know :) i dont have sponser to pay for me and munchies to go do it ourselves...not yet :hello:

14. LIES!

[​IMG]