Lots of plants

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Biggrow, Mar 13, 2020.

1. While I know that half of what I planted will turn out to be male I will get mucho weed. Sucks paying 10 a g...goal is to smoke for free. I am also growing tomato strawberries kale, green peppers, snap peas,green beans, lettuce, potatoes and some more stuff.
    Have an ornamental peach tree nice flowers but not sure how good the fruit will be.
    Plant gowing in water bottle for over a week hopefully will get roots soon

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. Kewl dude :toke: You could spread your herbs out a bit if you wanted, they get big and it might get crowded in a couple months

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks man.l! I was thinking the same thing..probably dig every other one up and replant them up once they do.

• Like Like x 1
  4. How are they doing?

5. #5 Biggrow, May 13, 2020
    Last edited: May 13, 2020
    Thanks for asking. thought that no one venture into the woods but I was wrong. Someone went back stole a couple bags of soil and a plant I had in a bucket.
    But before that they started to flower so I dug the males toss them. I took a couple cuttings from the females and planted 2 in the ground.so I decided to dig two of the female plants up I put one in my house and one at a friend's. So now there are 2 initial plants and 2 cuttings out there. I probably will just stop growing at that site completely and find new places.
    I will take pictures when I water it this evening.
    Pictures of one inside

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  6. They are getting big

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  7. These are not in your own yard? That has to be hard.

8. Hell no man I would be in jail....they are in a wooded area close by

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. I have gardens all over the small yard I do have....some pictures of some stuff

Attached Files:

10. Lmao...I got a chuckle out of that response. Nice grow dude.

11. Looks like ya got some bud too.

12. Some of what I got goin still. 5-5'6ft

Attached Files: