Lots of people abusing weed

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by YEM, Jan 30, 2009.

1. Is it just me, or is it really pointless to smoke weed all day everyday? I mean, I smoke weed so that I can have a deeper insight in myself, but there are so many people out there who smoke weed just to get fucked up rather than learn more about themselves. I used to smoke everyday last year, but after a while it just gets old. Don't get me wrong, I love the ganj, but just like all substances it can be abused.

It's weird, cause when you abuse pot, it sort of just numbs you out of reality. The only thing you look forward to is smoking weed, the only thing you think about is weed, the only thing that you wish you could be doing is smoking weed. There is much more to life than smoking the ganja. You gotta try to make weed a part of your life rather than the whole thing ya know?

2. I agree. Everything in moderation except for a few drugs that might need less then that.

3. of course but it's fun and some people can afford the lifestyle. since it won't kill you some people could give a damn

4. Some people couldn't give a shit if it could kill you.

5. yeah i agree completely. i get fucking fed up when i smoke too often. its like eating nothing but cake all day for a week. it just ruins what should be a beautiful experience.
    its not just substances that are abused either, people ruin their lives playing xbox all day or texting and talking on their phone all day.
    moderation.
    :smoking:

6. I'd rather be opiated or on amphs all the time than be high.

7. but you don't even see a chain smoker with a cig every hour of the day but i bet you see a pothead taking bong rips out of his bong 24/7

8. Yea man I know what you mean because some of my friends are like this now. It kind of pisses me off because we cant do anything thing else like go to the movies go out to eat or other stuff like that because all they want to do is smoke 24/7

9. My normal smoking "buddy" smokes ALL THE TIME. He'll burn up a quarter in an hour, and I've gotten to the point to whee I hate smoking with him at all. That's all he ever wants to do.

And then when he smokes, he doesn't talk, so I'm just sitting there stoned, with nothing to say.

10. saddest thing i've heard when you smoke with buds you gotta share some stoner stories, it's only right

11. Speak for yourself man, i feel like I have a good grip on reality and although I look foward to smoking weed, I look foward to many other things as well.

Like drinking:D haha just kidding but working out, big tasty meals, goofing around with friends, are all things I look foward to.

I smoke everyday 3-7 times a day (usually just a few bong rips) and thats moderation for me. Its different for everyone.

For me its a part of my life just as much as any of the other things I listed, and it makes those things more fun:)

12. same for me but if I don't smoke for more than a week, I go bipolar

13. qft :D:D:D:D

14. ...You get fucked up if you dont smoke often, if you're stoned all day, you're just a stoner, it doesn't affect you the same way. If you dislike people just getting fucked up, what's wrong with being a stoner?

weed's one of the few things where MOAR=BETTAR, ALWYZ

15. The past year of my life has been spent just smoking weed every day. There was no moderation, it was all the time. Now that i got my ticket I have to stop smoking, and this weekend is my last burning for awhile. When I start smoking again, it will most def be in moderation.

16. There are no laws about how you should use weed. You can use weed to get fucked up or for insight it doesnt matter. I hate it when people rant about what other people do. IMO and not to sound rude but mind your own fucken business. Who cares what anyone else does to their OWN body? let them be and worry about your own.
    just my 2c

17. I can totally relate to this lol... Ill find myself procrastinating on homework, skipping the gym, and jsut a overall lack of motivation.

I honestly cant remember the last day I went without smoking a blunt(or 3 lol).. Been smoking nonstop like this for probably 2-3 years or so, and havnt gone more then a few weeks without it since. I just started college again and it really is starting to affect me a lot more then it use to(or mabe im just fianlly relaizing :p). Although in the past week or two I have been doing alot better by waiting to smoke until say around 6PM. Lately though ive just been thinking I need to take a good long break(atleast a few weeks) just to get focused with my classes and clean my system out :p.

18. .....Some people like to have a "deeper insight" in theirselves everyday...so they smoke everyday :() Don't hate for people taking advantage or something so great and safe.

19. No, no I think your completely wrong. I think that you have not smoked that much, I smoke not to see into myself but because I feel awesome and orgasms is cool. Also with listening to music it makes it so much better. I think you havn't had enough expierence with weed or other drugs to know what abusing it is like. Sorry if I came off sounding like a jackass, but just my 2 cents.

20. I personally disagree with you. I have been smoking weed everyday for the past 6 years. That doesnt mean I smoke all day.. just a few hits from the bong a day after work, and when i have time to relax. Weed is part of my lifestyle, and I always look forward to coming home and smoking some indo after a day/night of working... But im still in tune with reality and an active contributing member to society.