Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lots of mids, perfect for a J session... pics of bud/tools/J lineup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Sir Breach, Feb 23, 2009.

1. So my friend from college has a hookup back home in Chicago where he can get ounces for $100... well I just got a half ounce and since he already owed me 20 I only paid 30 BUCKS for the half.

The shit is a little dry, but its a damn good deal for only 30. And what's sup par weed great for? J's and blunts, my man... such an underrated art form in this era of fancy bongs and pieces. The smoking experience is definitely unique.

see pics attached below... I just divided the bud up into a few bags.

Attached Files:

2. my mids never come in nugs... well they do but its not all nugs. I usually get about half an o in shake and half an o in nugs when i pay 100. Nice pick up. and way to rep the j's

3. Mids dosent come in nuggs? Thats just because the dealer dosent want it to come in nuggs then. All my mids are nuggs with no shake. Its not how it grows its just how it was broken up and handled.

4. Reggie usually won't man. Mids do, though.

5. 218 bro, Blunts all day! :smoking::smoking:

+rep.