Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

lots of immature seeds

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by freakp8ntbaler, Jan 29, 2010.

1. #1 freakp8ntbaler, Jan 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2010
    so i just put about .4 of some nice dank piff into my grinder b.c i didnt feel like breaking it up with my hands(i usually only use the grinder for a gram or more). well i was looking at the ground weed to pick out any pieces of stems and i started to notice a few immature(idk if thats the right word) seeds. they are about a quarter of the size of a normal seed, some smaller, and are greenish yellow with some light brown areas. i found a total of about 7 in the .4 i ground. they are not hard, i can squish them with my fingers.
    what does this mean?
    is it a hermy plant?
    i still get nice and high but im just wondering whats good with these seeds

edit: the thing i really want to know is should i bother to take them out?

2. from what I know it means that the plant was pollinated and started to grow seeds but was harvested before they started to show

3. well if there are seeds in your bud then it's not dank :p

and definitely take them out, seeds cause massive headaches

4. ya take them out cuz they still will cause headaches

5. ok well its definitely dank buddy dont come in here and tell me my weed isnt dank. i didnt ask that i already know its dank.

6. its just dank that was pollinated right before it was harvested, the grower waited just a little too long.. but the seeds even though immature will still cause some headaches if not taken out

7. ok that makes sense. yeah ive been taking them out anyway. thanks