Lots of chest pain on left side and around my left underarm

Discussion in 'General' started by Harvey Specter, Jan 16, 2014.

1. It's been over 40 days since a massive amount of Marijuana use with a vaporizer. Chest pains in left side of chest have continued 24/7 ever since, fluctuates in severity but never goes away, left arm goes to sleep VERY easily ever since and frequently feels tingling, etc. Definitely feels cardiovascularly related to me, however an Stress EKG and an Echo did not reveal the cause. Anybody else had chest pains last more than month after massive Marijuana use?

2. I am literally having the same issue. I’ve been for all the tests and nobody can help. Has anyone got the solution to Harvey Specs Question.. I’m desperate too!,,

3. I had pneumonia which caused pleurisy that hospitalized me for 3 days. Now it started as a tolerable pain, but it escalated to the point I couldn’t breath without agonizing pain. 10/10 (thus the hospital). This lead to what felt like heart issues but turned out to be panic attacks and anxiety - that I now suffer from. All of this is new to me as of 6 months ago and I’m 43. Never had health issues before.

has anyone done X-rays on your lungs for inflammation?