Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lots Of 100% LEGIT Purple Haze!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by JustForMJ, Jan 31, 2011.

1. #81 Pau1 Bunyan, Feb 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2011
    Well seasoned or not, everyone should know that trichomes,not color gets you high.

I obviously cant smell, taste the weed I see on these threads so the trichomes are best indicator on its quality (should be #1 factor anyways). It's just a lot harder to do when it's a shitty camera and covered in leaves. these are what get you high...
    [​IMG]

2. Yeah I'm a noob and my buds not real purp okay.

3. Looks legit to me.......just fresh

4. No one said they weren't genetically purple. From what I can see, it definitely looks like great herb. It's just that pictures hardly lie, and from that picture, the leaves are covering most of the herb and the leaves happen to be purple.

Just a half-ass manicure job. more leaves equals harsher smoke

5. I meant like, getting the genetic expression for what makes HBWR produce what it does, than reverse engineering (alchemy?) a way to turn it (edit for the plant to produce itself rather) into the 25th derivative of a similar nature, and then crossbreed HBWR gene that now makes 25 rather than A, and have bud that produces said molecules that I didn't say but vaguely referenced

or something similar

edit: I'll rep anybody who understands what I'm trying to say

6. bro
    im not high, or tripping enough to understand that. my knowlege to biological engineering is limited, im more in Botany and Horticulture along with many years experience and research on drugs and why they do what they do.

7. hahaha I don't even think its possibe, I just wanted to paint an adequate picture of what I was envisioning.

Someday, I will smoke bud that truly is laced with acid

but probably not in this life

8. I still just wanna know what techniques they used to sterilize the seeds, and how they intently bred it out of existence

a la that one dudes post not too long ago

because when I find out said techniques, I'll be able to blame that generation for being fuckin assholes and destroying the genes (if they are truly destroyed, which if not, means they exist)

9. easy
    they weeded out all the males to make a better quality Bud, and didnt think of the reprocussions of a Strain that is Female only... meaning it cant reproduce, but it can if the female turns Hermy, but there isnt enough time for that to have happened in the time span we're talking about. (2-3 years)

10. dam nice color, looks almost exactly like my black mamba i just picked up.. way purple

11. damn dude you had fuckin microdot why did you have to actually crush my ambitions

12. hahaha, because i am an asshole, haha:smoke:

13. thinking the exact same thing

14. kys..