Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lots Of 100% LEGIT Purple Haze!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by JustForMJ, Jan 31, 2011.

1. truly sad.

2. Im sober as a speed racer, and good sir, you just tripped me the motha fuck out. touche! :hello:

3. Not necessarily true, sure the Dutchified seeds you encounter won't be able to produce whompers, but the native landraces of the 60's and 70's are still native landraces to the home countries. Too bad nobody imports

edit: fuck yeah!!!!! to the post above^

I'm glad I could brighten your day lol

4. damn thats amazing shit bruh...I bet that smell is :eek:...happy tokin

5. My Friends Mom gets some Old School Bud... From her Husbands Best Friend, he sold bud in the 70s 80s 90s 2000s etc... The bud he sells is like some Old School Dankness... Seedy and stemmy but it's fucking DANK AS FUCK! Banging ass Sativa....

Edit: it's legit like some Bud from the Past.... Very weird... It's an Old Strain I feel like... So fucking daaaank

I grew some bud from the bag seed, and it was so fucking dank man... so dank....

6. Really? drug addicts? i feel thats a little harsh. lol nice crop though, lucky ass! :p

7. Hey man, thats only in the worst instances. If you've never met somebody who had a severe mental problem of the addictive variety, well then you've lucked out so far.

Furthermore, that was supposed to have the hidden implication that members on this forum aren't always exclusive to bud, RIP PB

8. No, you have no idea what you're talking about. purple haze IS extinct. dont be ignorant. you payed too much because your dealer slapped a bunk name on his stash.:rolleyes: good lokkin purps though

9. LOL you obviously have never heard of crossbreeding either

sucks to be you

edit: HE DIDN'T PAY SHIT FOR THAT OUNCE HOWS THAT MAKE YOU FEEL!!!!

10. That bud looks mad fresh.... No offense, the stem looks green as fuck and it wasn't dried properly judging by the greenness of the stem, you know? Spose to be dry and able to snap when you bend it, that looks WAY too green to be dry enough. It also looks mad prematurely harvested judging by the nugs... they havn't fully developed, like the one my cuz' grew.

That's not to say it isn't dank as fuck... I grew some bud, prematurely Harvested, but cured/dried it properly, and it was dank as fuck, saved it.

I harvested some Durban Poison with my Cuz in like Aug of 2010, was early harvest, his partner was going to steal it so we harvested it early.

EDIT: I'd say the bud you got, grew longer than my cousins, but was prematurely harvested...
    This is what it looked like, kinda like your buds:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. I know what I'm talking about and the original Purple Haze strain is extinct. The strains out there claiming to be Purple Haze are crossbreeds trying to recapture that particular strain.

Looks like good stuff though. Nice job. It's not Purple Haze though.

12. Looks like some dank granddaddy purps, I bet it taste sooo good.

13. Damn, looks prime man!

14. oh shit i was right then

15. I know right? Thats what I'm thinkin, I'm kinda bummed. I don't see how it could be completely gone across the entire planet, but of course there must be people on here who know absolutely everything across the planet

16. Yeh troll what got caught :D subject prob done by now.

To Op: nice buds enjoy :cool::smoke:

17. omg, im so jealous man!
    smoke one joint for me :)

18. abit full of you're self no?

like every other person on GC that claims purple haze is "extinct" yeah because you surely where there when the very last plant was harvested.

mhm.

19. word from the wise....oldskool aint playin witcha son:D;):wave:

20. [​IMG]

nice buds nonetheless OP