Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lots O' Brain work

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pentigram, Oct 12, 2011.

1. Okay, I love computers. I love the way they work, and I am constantly trying to learn more about them. The other day I got really toked and thought "Wow, I would love to know more about the operating system that Linux is ran through." (Yes. You know where this is going) I created a Linux boot disk, and went at it. I went as far as to even do a dual boot mode with it (Not virtual machine) and now I am so hooked I cannot put it down.

The only problem is; is when I smoke it go at it I feel lost all of a sudden. I'm not the best with computers by any means, but I consider myself to be a pretty decent programmer. I was in the middle of writing a debugging program, and made the mistake (half way through) of getting completely roasted (currently). Now, I think I totally screwed the whole thing up.

So, what do I decide to do. Come on here, and share with my family. I think it's funny yet a little annoying. These kinds of situations ever come around in your life (where you start on a project, smoke, and then loose all the progress you just made.)