Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

lots and lots of ditch weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hdth, Aug 18, 2013.

1. #1 Hdth, Aug 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2013
    So I came across about 100 ditch weed plants back behind a trailor park. I have a few details and question if I should pursue harvesting it.
    1. a few years ago was when I first came across it there were way fewer plants like 3-4, I went there when they were still in vegetation and went back when it was just budding and they were all chopped down (police maybe?).
    2.  Someone else knows about the plants, there is a trail leading back and around the entire premises, but it doesn't look like anyone is growing to harvest the weed at least not correctly since all the female plants are impregnated.  I cant be sure no one is harvesting weed since its in a perfect location to grow, lots of sunlight, behind compost and log piles hidden by brush so the guy growing could just pull up and load marijuana plants and everyone would expect he is just unloading logs.

soo, I am not sure what to do here.  Should I go back during the end of growing season and search for hidden cameras, should I just leave the plants alone assuming their someone elses, or should I leave the plants alone because the penalty of getting caught is probably prison time, can someone tell me the penalty of growing 100 marijuana plants?  I have pics if need be.  I still have time to think about it and its alot of money but alot of risk I would think because its impregnated ditch weed that its only good for hash.

2. #2 GanjFarmer', Aug 18, 2013
    its most likely hemp, dont even waste your time
    and if by some chance its not hemp, I dont think you should fuck with someones crop thats growing 100 plants. sounds like a good way to get hurt

3. #3 tok1nwh1teb0y, Aug 18, 2013
    well you could take like 1 plant and maybe not be noticed but i would take a couple buds and use those seeds to grow better bud that wont be pollinated by males.

EDIT: And of course you should post the pics man I'd like to see it just for kicks.

4. Post pics .

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. If theres a trail back there and that many plants, I would assume they are someone elses. You must be in Nebraska Im imagining?

6. mmmm theres too many ifs right now dude. i'd probably do what whiteboy said, and take a few buds and grow your own. see if its worth it to really pursue this further

7. That sounds sketch as hell. Don't steal plants from behind a trailer park.

Seeing how the majority of trailer parks contain plenty of tokers, I'm sure the plants belong to someone in the park.

If you want to be a piece of shit to some stoner who likely lives in poverty, steal the plants. If you have morals, take a few seeds, or nothing. 

8. I think ricky and julian would be mad if you messed with them. Get corey and trevor to help you harvest them

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. That's hemp. 

10. Hemp. Shit grew wild all over where I lived as a kid; we picked garbage bags full. Bummer when we learned it was only good for a headache.