Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lot of Reggie or a little Kush

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LAkushmonsta, Jul 17, 2011.

1. Me and my friends like to get a lot of low grade over a little high grade, mainly because we like to smoke more. What do you think?

2. I prefer the smaller quantity of better herb, but that's not how it always was. I used to just like chilling and smoking for a long sitting. Now I just take a couple rips of dank before chilling out for bed.

3. High Grade. You will smoke less and get high. With Regs you have to smoke a lot to get high.

4. Depends, after you smoke reggies for a while dank shit is amazing, but after you smoke dank shit for a while reggies are better than you remembered, it's a different kind of high.

5. well depends on how much dank u can get. if for twenty bucks i can get an 8th of some bomb ass mids (minimal seeds, trichs, etc) instead of an gram of dank then i'll take the mids.

6. Get the better stuff. You won't need to smoke as much, and in the long run it'll probably be cheaper since I'd think you'd smoke alot of the reggies at once.

7. Im talking about if i had enough to get a gram of high grade. I would rather get 3-4 of low grade because im kind of a lightweight lol. Dont get me wrong i love high grade i just like smoking more and not getting completly gone lol.

8. if your getting an ounce of mids or a quater of dank for 90

Mids all day

9. I personally, would get a lot of reggie.

Sounds like you're still a bit of a newbie to this stuff, so it shouldn't bother you too much.
    But you can have a lot more fun times with a lot of reggie.

10. ^ exactly.

11. I like the physical act of smoking, and I also believe in value, so I usually get large amounts of reg and smaller amounts of better stuff (won't necessarily call it dank, in my area) and depending on what I use them for, make it stretch. I tend to go through weed in spurts- most of my supply gets used Friday through Sunday- so this strategy usually means I'm dry on, say, Tuesday, when your sources might be tapped until the weekend.

12. #12 LAkushmonsta, Jul 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    This is what I failed at saying lol

13. Get guantity.

Bust that down, flip it, & get quality.

14. I think dollar for dollar reggie is about half to one third the price of dank for me to get high daily. And i can get higher more times with reg. I could get just as high of 1 gram of reggie as i could off of .5 of dank but the price does not reflect this whatsoever.

15. You and your friends should stop being cheap and get STONED

16. i hate this question, its for kids really. any sort of "headies" is where it is at. its quality over quantity. there is no reason to buy a bunch of mids and smoke 2 bowls at a time to get baked rather than 1 bowl of dank. i stopped smoking mids when i realized i was paying 10 bucks for 2 gs and smoking one fat blunt and getting a headache twenty minutes after.

17. first thread i've seen with anyone saying mids over dank lol. i prefer mids but thats just because of my area

18. I like mids because I can get an ounce for $140. I don't generally buy them unless I'm getting a quantity like that, though. The whole dank vs. mids argument is irritating when people say one is better than the other. They're both weed, there's no reason to dis what another person does just because it isn't for you. I'm not talking to you OP, but the "hardcorestonersomghavetolookdownoneveryonebecauseismokemoreweed" guys who love these threads.

19. Quality over quantity, for me

20. #20 superbeastly, Jul 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    this^