Lost...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Ilovearboles, Apr 12, 2009.

1. An eight of silver haze in my house.Parents are coming back from there vacation in 3 hours. Fuck.

2. Find that shit and smoke it quick!

3. Did that yesterday with a ball.

Try that one, I don't even fuck with it a lot, but I was SWEATING. GOING NUTS man. Myself, my step brother, and one of my girlfriends were about to go to a party. Just had done some, and then LOST IT. Took a good ten mintues to find it, and we didn't leave my room. Longest 10 minutes of my life.

Good luck man

4. well, if you left out a whole 1/8th of silver haze, just tucan sam it and follow your nose, son.

5. No shit! Silver Haze is stanky danky bud, you should be able to smell out an 8th no problem. Is it in a jar or a baggy?

6. Update.
    Found it !
    Pics to prove it :wave:

[​IMG]

7. Fuck, that's awesome. It looks just like the Silver Haze that I buy up here in Seattle. Roast a bowl for me, I'm out right now :( Oh well, I'll have to make do with this G13

8. congrats on finding the bud, man

does the nug on the right look like a t-rex head to anyone else? particularly the one from toy story.

9. g13 is amazzinggg

10. Haha I know i love the smell. It was stashed under my sofa . :smoking:

11. I wanna try that. I had some strawberry cough yesterday, all i can say is DOPE.

12. I was going to say what makes you think your parents will find it if you can't....BUT

That looks delicious!!!