Lost

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by 420-101, Jan 1, 2009.

1. i never really watched the show when it was aired. never saw anything consecutively so it was just meaningless. but dudes i gotta say. this shit is great. blew my mind pretty much every episode. its so well conceived, great show to watch stoned.

if you dont know already abc's got every single episode available in streaming video. even HD streaming! it good quality too you just gotta sit thru like four 30 second commercials every episode.
    http://abc.go.com/player/index?pn=index&showId=93372

anyway i've been going crazy on that shit just finished season 4, tempted to start all over right now haha. fuckin dig it.

i know theres some other lostheads out there in the city, so i wanna hear from you..

libby was in the mental hospital with hurley, right? it seems like they would have developed that a little more.. but i swear they just show her in the psych ward.. hurley never figures out where he knew here from.. and they kill her off?! wtf!

so did i miss something.. or is this still an unanswered question?

also, season 5 is gonna be fucking insane

2. I had a friend of mine give me the first season last winter, and am totally addicted to this show! I really want to know how much bud the writers go through when they are coming up with the story lines.....you would have to be stoned to come up with some of that stuff! I am addicted to this show and try to get people to watch.....SEASON PREMIERE is TOMORROW! I can't wait.....:hello:

3. We've been watching it since episode one. I love it and hate it at the same time. It pisses me off more than anything, but I can't stop watching.

I cant' wait for the premier tonight! :hello:

4. I saw the most recent episode and had so many questions I wanted answered I decided to start with episode 1. I'm on episode 17 and I started on saturday. Soon enough I'll be caught up! It's not a great show, but I really like watching it, dunno why.

5. I'm a big fan of Lost, the new season should be very interesting.

6. #7 crashy420, Feb 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2009

Edit: totaly agree with penelope420

Its a good show but all thoes flashbacks. I never know what is happening now or in the past or in the future. but I cant turn away.

Also They should change the name from lost to " the John Locke Show" :D

7. The first three episodes were great! FINALLY they are starting to answer questions instead of creating more.

I love the explanation for why Richard Alpert thinks that Locke is the chosen one.

8. Lost is the most well written tv series i have ever seen.

It's good all the way through.

Watching a brand new episode while smoking a joint - priceless.... :D

9. I'm saving this judgment until the very end of the series. So far it is written very well, but there are a lot of loose ends. To me, it depends on how well they tie everything up.

10. I have full faith in the writers. I have a feeling that the last couple of episodes of the series will clear everything up and it'll be one of those "holy shit, i never saw that coming but it explains everything" moments.

Here's my theory regarding the most recent episodes

SPOILERS

I think the castaways that are experiencing the timeshifts on the island are the Others from the earlier seasons. You know how in like season one they would see feet walking around but never their faces? That was them seeing their future selves walking around. And the whispers are if the future versions of themselves tried to talk to themselves in the past. Like if Sawyer had tried to talk to Kate when he saw her, all she would hear would be the whispers and think it's the Others.

11. DUDE!! I have that exact same theory!!

12. :hello:My man got me into it , his uncle has all the seasons, im curently watching 1 and it is fucking awsome, man i got to catch up:p

Just stop by 2 say high and show luv..

Much herb luv:smoke:
    sexy kush 420

13. You might want to stay away from this thread, Lost is a show where it's really fun to discover things as they unfold. Be careful of spoiling it for yourself.

14. i watched the first season, and parts of the second, but stopped until two weeks ago. needless to say, i'm fucking confused. is there a summary of what has happened so far that i can read somewhere?

15. check out the Lost survival guide on abc.com. that's a real good way to catch up. I just started season 3 and was ready to give up, and i'm enjoying season 3 more than the previous ones, dunno why.

16. I LOVE LOST, I'M ON SEASON 2 HALF WAY THROUGH! :smoke: 1 OF MY FAV SHOWS!

17. I just finished season 1, and am only a few episodes in to season 2 and OMG. This show is intense. People tell me, 'you think you know, but you have noooo idea' so im excided to see where this goes...

19. I have officially seen every episode of Lost, some of them twice. If you want to talk some SERIOUS theory, then PM me. I am pretty sure I have everything figured out as far as what is going on but I just can't figure out which of the big three (Ben, Charles and Eloise) are good or evil?

This show raises hella fascinating questions about how much fate plays a part in the little things in life that don't make sense for so long. For example, John Locke had to go through a lot to get to the island. He had to meet his horrible birth father/conman, give him his kidney (so he survives when Ben leaves him for dead), be pushed out a window, get a suggestion to go on a walkabout, get rejected from the walkabout because he couldn't walk, get put on Oceanic 815 and then serve as an example to others of The Island's special healing powers.

All that so that he could do what he did this past week.

By the way, John Locke is the SHIT. I'm even making a t shirt with the phrase "I Believe in John Locke." Want one? :p