Lost

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ItsHer, Jun 24, 2012.

1. I feel lost in life,, I don't have anyone to talk to. Maybe when my friend from another state, moved close to where I am, hopefully I won't feel this way.

I'm here reading my diary from high school, realizing how not crazy I was smh. I wish I was smarter and focused on school more. But I hated school. Now I'm want to go to college, I have been thing for the past year to go to college.
    Because I need a better career.
    Trying to fix my anxiety issues and be happy. I can do it on my own and I'm not sure what to turn to. I have been looking for books about self help. Downloaded a sample of The Anxiety & Phobia workbook, on iBooks.
    I really need help, I'm hopeless but at the same time I want help.
    They way I feel right now, I don't think anyone will understand. But I know I'm not alone in this type of world

2. i feel ya man, pretty lonely even tho i have friends, took a year off school, still trying to figure out what i wanna do, it's tough

3. You need a good bros night.

4. i cant even find myself to be present for one moment. Im always thinking so hard about either making something better or getting out of the situation. or thinking about something that happened earlier

5. I beg to differ. A lot of people will understand this. Because I've seen lots of threads like this in the City over the years.

First off, don't assume that a better job, more money, or a degree will change everything. I know people who are very well off who have the same problem.

Many times anxiety can come from a lack of movement. Be it physical movement or movement on one's life journey.

There are those people whom fate seems to smile upon, catch all the breaks, have never known failure, loneliness, or self doubt. And a lot of them are pompous asses.:p

And then there are those of us who have to get up off our asses after being knocked down repeatedly, dust ourselves off, and get back in the game.

I guess you could say I fall into the latter catergory.

And I know the feeling you speak of. I have grappled with it many times.
    The only real advice I have on overcoming it is don't let it mire you down into doing nothing just because you don't know what to do.

Surely you have a passion for something? Find it and follow it. And while you're at it, SEEK HAPPINESS! For it lies all around you, if you choose to see it.

Based on the average age of most of the Blades here at the City, I'd wager I've been in this life at least twice as long as you. And I can tell you, as one who has more life behind him than he does ahead of him, LIVE NOW! Wasting time with self doubt is energy wasted. Energy will become very valuable to you as time goes by. And quit beating yourself up. The world will take care of that for you.

As for loneliness, although it's not the same as hanging out and throwing popcorn in the ceiling fan, there's always somebody around the City that will talk with ya.

Be peaceful of mind.
    And take care.

6. pick up a guitar and get lost in music.. thats what i do.. or go longboarding ... grass isnt always greener on the other side... do what make's you happy and do what you want with your time.. and you will find people that like to do the same overtime.

you will have lived a happier life than the people who had a good job making good money who hate life cause they dont have fun

7. You need a big bag of weed, a shit load of munchies, some poon and a woman to exchange love with and a bunch of bros.

You need to open your eyes to see how lucky you are, especially to live in such a day and age, would you rather live in the early 1900's?

8. Sometimes we live our lives searching for happiness, but in search of happiness we forget to live.

9. the sad part is, I understand what you are saying. its just hard for me to act on it. SMH

10. Then start with baby steps.
    A little a time.
    It may seem an insurmountable obstacle at first.
    But momentum will build and it will become easier.
    I promise you this.

The key is to start.
    And continue.
    The sun doesn't always come and find you. Sometimes you have to go look for it.