Lost

Discussion in 'General' started by wutangster, May 5, 2012.

1. I really enjoy coming on to GG and enjoy some of the threads and posts. The main prob is its HUGE and I keep lossing track of threads etc. Anyone else feel this or anyone got away around it. I spend most of my time in the chill zone and click on new posts sometimes. I high most of the time so maybe its me. This is in no way me slagging off GG, just womndered if any other blades felt like this

2. #2 Stride420, May 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2012
    Click on the user cp button. You can see all the threads you made posts in if someone replies after you.

User cp is on top left.

It's GC btw not GG lol.

3. Cheers that will help

4. You can also subscribe to a thread by clicking the Thread Tools tab above the top post. You will be notified regularly (how often you choose) when someone posts in the thread.

5. cool cheers. Another thing can I stop the email notifications. Thanks for the help folks. On another matter I hope you are all well tonight

6. #6 Stride420, May 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2012
    [quote name='"Vicious"']You can also subscribe to a thread by clicking the Thread Tools tab above the top post. You will be notified regularly (how often you choose) when someone posts in the thread.[/quote]

When you post in a thread it automatically subscribes does it not?

^^ yeah just go to user cp and edit your profile or notifications from there. I forgot how exactly you get to it cuz im on mobile but just navigate around there it's not too hard to find.

7. It does not.