Lost Wolves: Anarchy on the Horizon

Discussion in 'The Bookshelf' started by Sinnux, Feb 26, 2016.

1. #1 Sinnux, Feb 26, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2016
    Yo, Once upon a motherfucking time son, their was a motherfucking elk, chilling by the river.
    Yo, see this motherfucker was contemplating motherfucking life. Word.
    And he was like, yo, what the fuck is up with this existence, it's like going nowhere fast.
    As soon as he thought it, motherfucking crazy ass wolves were like, FUCK YOU!
    You see, these motherfuckers don't give a shit about contemplation, and fuck peace.
    They see a motherfucking elk, they're going to eat that shit, and take its peace.
    The elk cried its last, and died, the wolves looked at each other and were like, yooo...
    The fuck was up with this one?
    The alpha was like, nothing, bitch is dead, and now he's meat.
    But little did they know, that motherfucking elk, that motherfucking elk right there.
    Would become their spiritual leader, the motherfucking philosopher warrior of their heritage.
    Word, and that elk, while the wolves were chilling in their den, came by the spirit.
    And he said, what the fuck is wrong with you dumbasses?
    The wolves were startled, they were never fucking startled.
    Immediately they surrounded the ghost, and the ghost was like, sit your asses down before I fuck you up.
    And he sent a motherfucking shockwave through the motherfucking ground.
    You know shit went real when the fucking alpha starts whimpering.
    So they all start to kick back, and were like, word the fuck up son, the fuck you want?
    You bitches are now my servants, I'll destroy any of you who disobey.
    And they were like, fuck it, motherfucker ended up being a crazier motherfucker than us, why the fuck not?
    Then the elk was like, yo, got a motherfucking mission for you cross-dressing scumbags.
    I want revenge on that piece of shit who fucked my wife when you bastards killed me.
    And they were like word, and he was like, but don't fucking kill my wife or kids or I'll teabag your corpse.
    Then they inquired onto where the fuck the dude was, and the elk ghost was like, you guys figure the shit out.
    And that's how the story fucking begins, based on a true story.

Jp, I seriously want to start a book with this concept in mind, but without all the vulgarity. haha
    And for some reason, this song was my inspiration

• Like Like x 1
  2. I honestly liked that.

Humor, Revenge, Power. Along with many other elements eloquently sewn together to recreate a familiar narrative.

Anyways, that's what I see but it also made me feel.
    And I can't knock the inspiration. Andre Nickatina is dope.:love-m3j: