lost the girl of my life.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by jennybunny, Nov 26, 2011.

1. #1 jennybunny, Nov 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2011
    Feel like i need to vent this for closure maybe.

Around 1year ago my best friend past away unexpectedly and it hurt me to the point that i was a mess. I didnt talk to her at all about it and kept it inside. I had been with her for 2 years and loved her more then anything. I messed up and made some mistakes when i was drunk and couldnt even explain how sorry i was. She took me back and everything was fine. I also was on a very heavy amount of anti depressions. So back to the story, i was messed up. Started to get feelings for another girl and told her i needed time to see what i wanted for myself. She actually did this to me a year b4. I ended up dateing this girl for 3 weeks and realized it was a huge mistake. I tried to get her back with everything i had but she wouldnt take me back...Now everyday every night i think about her, dream about her...Dream about her taking me back and wake up in disappointment. Im crying writing this. Its been like 8 months since i even talked to her. I think about her everyday and cant get her out of my head. Shes moved on and doesnt care, doesnt txt me or write me and i just dont know what to do. I havt been happy for one day. Ive met other girls and im actually dating one right now but i still feel this way and this girl im seeing now knows this. I cant get her out of my head. Its been almost a year since i even seen her. I cant even forgive myself. I miss her so much... I didnt call her everyday or anything i just left her alone and didnt want to be a crazy person.

Im 21 yrs with tattoos and i just feel like crying b.c i cant stop thinking of this. What should i do. Good job, nice car. I dont understand.

2. Date a lot of girls, whenever I got out of a long relationship where I had invested a lot of time I always hit the ground running. Get numbers and number then more numbers; be a player essentially, oh and man the fuck up. Surely you weren't expecting that to last forever, at your age just look for the next fun thing, bitches come and go. You're probably not gonna find "the one" for a good while.

3. Lol why i didnt want to post this, ive tried to man up bro trust me. I dont know wtf to do hence why ive seeked some advice. My buddys would kill me if they knew im having these feelings lol.

4. Nothing makes you forget about women more than paying one $15 bucks for a blow job, throw her an extra 5 is she swallows.

Do that 3 times a week for 6 weeks and you should be good.

5. I wish it was that easy.

6. [quote name='"jennybunny"']Feel like i need to vent this for closure maybe.

Around 1year ago my best friend past away unexpectedly and it hurt me to the point that i was a mess. I didnt talk to her at all about it and kept it inside. I had been with her for 2 years and loved her more then anything. I messed up and made some mistakes when i was drunk and couldnt even explain how sorry i was. She took me back and everything was fine. I also was on a very heavy amount of anti depressions. So back to the story, i was messed up. Started to get feelings for another girl and told her i needed time to see what i wanted for myself. She actually did this to me a year b4. I ended up dateing this girl for 3 weeks and realized it was a huge mistake. I tried to get her back with everything i had but she wouldnt take me back...Now everyday every night i think about her, dream about her...Dream about her taking me back and wake up in disappointment. Im crying writing this. Its been like 8 months since i even talked to her. I think about her everyday and cant get her out of my head. Shes moved on and doesnt care, doesnt txt me or write me and i just dont know what to do. I havt been happy for one day. Ive met other girls and im actually dating one right now but i still feel this way and this girl im seeing now knows this. I cant get her out of my head. Its been almost a year since i even seen her. I cant even forgive myself. I miss her so much... I didnt call her everyday or anything i just left her alone and didnt want to be a crazy person.

Im 21 yrs with tattoos and i just feel like crying b.c i cant stop thinking of this. What should i do. Good job, nice car. I dont understand.[/quote]

Well, it seems like you hurt the girl you love pretty badly if she won't even talk to you. How did she take you wanting time away to figure things out? Was she ok or in bad shape over it? Have you tried laying it out for her? Telling her in detail that its tearing you apart?

With your new girl how does she take you still wanting your ex? Does she understand you can't stop thinking about this? Talk to her. Ask her how she feels. I know from experience it sucks being the new girlfriend and knowing your guy still thinks about his previous gfs and how bad their breakups were. Twice this happened :(

Anywho, think about all the great things your new girl has, obviously if your ex doesn't want anything to do with you and can't see how much you want to talk to her she can't be that caring towards you. If my bf did any of what happened above and he needed me back I would be there.

Try to talk to your exes friends to get some kind of line open between the two of you but make sure your new girl knows about it and is fine with it.

7. #7 jaykewashere, Nov 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2011
    You betrayed her , respect is not salvageable or fixable . You thought you could get better and you couldn't now you gotta live with it , sorry bro but someone needed to say it edit : if you do irrational un responsible things when you drink you shouldn't consume alcohol , especially if you have ever find love again just quit drinking , it's fun and all but if it effects your life thAt much Is it worth it? Love will come back bro but when it does don't go anywhere where you will find temptation , and learn to control yourself ...... And if you cant seriously don't be afraid to masturbate , if your drunk and horny somewhere whats worse cheating on your girlfriend or fappin in some guys bathroom and if masturbAtion will save you from cheating it's well worth it bro , seriously after you bust a nut you won't even care to do it again get my drift bro

8. [​IMG]

You seriously need to move on, it sucks that you lost her, but it is obvious that she has moved on and most likely shudders everytime she hears or sees your name. Just go out to parties, bars, wherever, and meet new ladies. After you meet a few I'm sure you'll be able to hook up, get laid and put this chick behind you...

You gotta realize, this is about YOU,not her. Put her behind you, and look for a new beginning :smoke:

9. i think that whats missing may not be a girl, but rather jesus. EVERYONE needs jesus. unlike your ex-girlfriend, even when you stab him in the back, jesus still loves you to the extent that he died to atone for your mistakes and mine. it sounds to me like you made some mistakes which led to her ditching you, but there isnt a single person alive who hasnt made mistakes. personally, knowing how often i do things that i know are wrong, it amazes me that jesus would still accept me. but he is not a myth or fraud - jesus is real and believe me when i say, god does answer prayers, and he does have a plan for all of us. please consider this, accepting jesus was the best decision i have ever made.

on another note, if u still take all those hardcore meds it could be messing with your brain really badly, doctors often prescribe such drugs recklessly.

10. Man, bummersville, I know the feeling though, was caught up on a girl for about a year and I thought about it obsessively too, eventually the feeling fades but I don't think anyones gonna have an instant cure for you. Be patient, grind it out, give it time, and just do what you think is best, because it probably is

11. Crosby , Stills and Nash, said it best....

"If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with"

12. thanks guys, appreciate it. Hopefully this helps me. Not much i can do.

13. just find a butt slut and reach for the prostate then let loose

14. We all make mistakes in life. We all lose people in life for death and other reasons. The fact remains that while we all may hurt, that hurt will fade and we will move on. It's just a matter of time.

Hang in there.