Lost the girl i was closest to

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by PlayedLikeAFidL, Dec 31, 2010.

1. This girl was the girl i became really close to and could talk and tell her anything. In the past we have had feelings for each other but it just made us weird i guess so we just decided to keep the friendship going. I was always there for this girl and i really truly cared for her as a person. The past couple weeks she has made almost no effort to talk to me and has bailed on our plans twice. I called her out on this and this is the reply i get- I see you differently all you are is someone who is becoming obsessed with drugs. I did not take very kindly to this yeah i enjoy a little weed here and there but nothing close to an obsession. This was a huge slap in the face to me because i have always been there for her and at the end all i am to her is a lowlife. I asked to talk to her about it over the phone but she said she couldnt and that we would talk about it tommorrow. She never called me today and i doubt she will. I am in somewhat shock to this because of how much our friendship drastically changed.

What makes this situation even worse is that i have lost other close friends in my life lately and im finding it very hard to pursue girls for whatever reason that may be. On top of that im on winter break and i have not hung out with anyone all break and im completely lonely.

An even better addition to this story is the fact that she has started to hang out with my bestfriend and is being all flirty with him and the two of them meet through me soooo greeeat.

Lifes not too hot lately but i guess shit happens. have a nice day

2. Losing someone you love is hard man, but if you love them then you'll let them go. Her reasons for distancing herself from you is...weak to say the least, but the fact that she takes it as an issue just shows how it wasn't meant to be.

The girl I love, the girl who proposed to me, left the country on Christmas Eve. We don't all have it good bro.

3. Im sorry to hear that. I hope the best for you. Thanks for your insight it means a lot and makes sense. much respect

4. Some people are just a little fucked in the head. The first time my mom found zig-zags in my pocket she openly accused me of smoking crack, which is, well, fucked.

If she doesn't like the way you are then fuck her, be yourself and stay true to your value's. And if your lonely, make some friends! Go out and do stuff. Maybe she'll come around but i doubt it.

And for the record, some fool was probably talkin' in her ear about you, she's probably the type that is easily swayed.

Good luck man, and remember, as long as you ACTUALLY have your drug shit under control, your not the one with the problem, she is. Just be you.

5. dude i feel for you so hard, and in a little bit diffrent situation than you, my mom thinks I'm a fucking crackhead for doing chronic...I'm moving out on the remaining days of my winter break.