Lost some money. extremely depressed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mr. Squishy, Jun 12, 2011.

1. FUCK

This always happens to me. Some fucking weed gnome always steals my dubs..some bum breaks into my locker at school and steals my phone.. and my money now gets lost into some cum-guzzling abyss. IDK what to do anymore..

HOLYFUCKINGSHIT

I'm so fucking pissed.. I just hate this world.. it's funny but I want to just fucking drop dead and die. I'm tired of this place and thinking about all the superstitious forces that act upon my luck/fate (sorry, God). I know some people lost ALOT more than $70.. homes.. jobs.. families.. but this is my little world and for some reason it matters alot

I just can't fucking stand it anymore..

I'm suppose to pick up a drug test for this job at a movie theater. AREUSRS?? Any drugged up homeless person off the street can be an usher/ticket taker. Now they're ganna find some tiny dose of weed in my system and think I'm completely incapable of doing the job.. which brings me to the thoughts I was having on smoking a blunt to get rid of the stress that this incident has inflicted upon me..
    Too bad my girl isn't even in town.. I was ganna get to a pay phone at a stop far from my regular one to call her.. texted her on the computer when I got home (remember, stolen phone) Atleast I saved myself 30 mins of even more stress on the streets. I already had 4 hours my life slip away when taking care of business for my music booking company..

None of this will matter when I'm dead.. but for now.. the stress is agonizing.

Thanks for reading up on my bitching/venting - I really appreciate it :wave:

P.S. please don't say "oh you lost money, so you probably can't do that job." bullshit

2. wow, um... yeah

3. I'm pretty sure after reading your whole post, THAT would be the last thing on anyone's mind...

4. Am I slow, or are you talking about a strip club?

5. Don't store shit in your locker, hello!

6. thats what its for

7. this is how i felt when i lost $20 bill and my cell phone. luckily, i found the 20 dollars in my other jacket lol. but yeah dude, i know how u feel, buy a drink if you can't smoke bro.

8. Cheer up OP. Things will get better for you.

If you make the right decisions in life, things go right way

9. Did you at least have your name or number on the money just in case you lost it?

10. Hopefully some good, church going, humanitarian God-Send-of-a-person with a great heart will show up at my door and return it after traveling hundreds of miles through the snow, rain and scorching heat. :eek:

I would probably be like... thanks *snatch* slam the door and wish eternal happiness for their soul.

11. Soooo, you want to die because you lost 70$?

Pretty tough life in this tread....

12. i think the fine for committing suicide is more than 70 bucks, hold off on killing yourself until you find your money.

13. #13 juscoolin, Jun 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2011
    haha youd kill yourself over 70 bucks? thats pretty funny I mean I know some dudes who would be ready to murk someone over 70 bucks but to murk yourself over 70 dollars?!?

andromeda isnt your name is it? I know this girl who goes by dro with that name.

14. I saw a prison show, and some mexican gang killed people over packs of cigarrettes. crazy shit.

15. CREAM (The Very Best of Cream) said it best....BORN UNDER A BAD SIGN

16. nope my names andromeda because of the galaxy. my RL name is Greg

17. My dad wanted to name me Andromeda, no joke. Thank god he didn't...:cool:

18. Hahaha cum guzzling abyss made me LOL hard

19. Mr. Shushy or w/e

Grow a pair and put it to yo head.