Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lost sense of touch

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lashbrrrrrr, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Hey I’ve smoked weed a handful of times and every time I get a tingly sensation in my body and especially my hands. It is tough for me to find pockets and my depth perception is off. I was with my friends and decided to smoke. This last time I took 3 hits off a 1g blunt and I liked it but 20 minutes after the sensation started. Usually it goes away the next day but it is 3 days after and I still feel it. Do I just need to wait it out? I am drinking a ton of water and hoping it will go away. Btw I am 18 and pretty physically active and healthy. What do I need to do to get this to go away. I have decided that weed isn’t for me. Luckily my sport season just ended so I am in the off-season and this isn’t as big of a deal. Thanks a lot. Need some help.

2. Problem solved. No weed, no tingles.