lost seed into pot

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by wein-dog12, Jan 14, 2010.

1. well i was planting my seed andi dropped it into the hole it landed upside down and when i treid to get it back out and lost in there altogther, am i fucked ??

2. you should be fine buddy. just leave it be and give her a chance to do what mother nature intended. even u if you dropped her in upside down she will turn back right side up on her own. the only possiblity i can see of things not working out is if she fell inches deep under the soil. then she may have some trouble breaking ground. not much you can do but give her some time. gl

3. Even if a seed is planted upside down, the roots will push out of the seed and then turn down while the leaves turn up and grow up out of the soil. This is the way with any type of seed or plant. Farmers who have to lay hundreds of seeds use a tool to disperse the seeds no matter how they fall on the ground. i'd just leave it be for now.

Did you germinate at all or just put the seed in the soil? If you germinated, then give it a week or so and if it hasn't popped out of the soil then you may start wondering about it. If it isn't germinated it will take an extra week or two.