Lost quick draw ring

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Cptnyestrday, Nov 26, 2011.

1. So I bought the quick draw for my incredibowl and before I even got to try it, I lost the rubber ring that makes it air tight. Do they sell spare parts with that ring? Or am I screwed?

2. Have you tried contacting the manufacturer?

3. It's the m420 so I don't have a warranty, I haven't tried that yet

4. I don't know of anywhere to get those spare parts. Try contacting the manufacturer and maybe they can sell it to you cheaply. You never know

5. If it's a normal o-ring, check Lowes, or Home Depot, or any hardware store. They'll have all that good stuff. :smoke:

6. Sweet, could anyone confirm the size?

7. i know what he's taking about.. its more like a washer.. how you would lose it is beyond me.. and it definitely keeps a seal on the m420.. its not there for looks.. i have one.. dont think you could find a "replacement" for it at a store

8. Sweet, could anyone confirm the size?

9. just go buy a buncha orings of different sizes, shouldnt be too much:wave:

10. #10 Cptnyestrday, Nov 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2011
    [quote name='"HotDish"']i know what he's taking about.. its more like a washer.. how you would lose it is beyond me.. and it definitely keeps a seal on the m420.. its not there for looks.. i have one.. dont think you could find a "replacement" for it at a store[/quote]

I lost it by keeping it on my keys, at some point in the day I must've taken my keys out and it fell off. God knows where..,

11. i'd say you're f'ed man.. because the ring was recessed to make a seal to the bowl.. it wasn't just an o-ring