Lost on a bike at 3AM

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Evilpig, Aug 24, 2006.

1. Wow I cant believe I never posted this... This happened to me about a month or 2 ago...

I was out one night meeting up with some friends (1AM) and finally we meet up and one of their friends needed some rolling papers, I had some old zigzags so I gave him the pack and he gave me a nug about 1-2 gs from his stash (he was a dealer I was assuming) and then we goto the park, 3 of us there. so we use my "lung" and we get ripped as hell, almost fell asleep on a swing...

anyways, its lik 2:30 and we just walk tothe store (i had a bike with me for some reason) and after I buy a slurpee we split up and I bike away...

Im biking not even thinking of anything just cruising, itsa about 3:30 and Im like oh fuck where the hell am I, and I keep looking for signs and then I realised Its 4:00 and im getting confused, then I realized i biked about 10-15 miles from my house and I am starting to get freaked out because I had no clue how to get home and its dark and cold and Im LOST!

I eventually made it home and fell asleep. wow what a night

2. last time i went biking high i got terribly lost, i was in the intersection and didnt know which street to turn, so i was doing circles in the intersection for like, 5 mins, and all the stopped cars were like, wtf

then i sat in the park, rolled a jay, sparked a bowl, and rode the rest of the way home
    it was fun as hell

3. lol i just got back from a bike ride i almost got hit by a car lol this thread made me wanna go bikeing so i got out my old gt rolled a joint and on i went to the park wear i smoked the j then i biked around high for a bit lol it was intense

4. Hahaha I have a bike called the Hiwatha, it's like a 30 year old peddle bike I restored, with the long ass tall bars and laid back seat. I put on different gears, so that I could just fucking rip on it to escape johnny law or just cruise around. This thread reminded me of when I just finished fixing the bike, and went for a rip across town with a few buddies. We wwere sitting in the park on the edge of town, smoking a joint, not doing anything wrong, and the fucking cops pulled up. Well natually we bolted, got our bikes and split up into a couple groups. Me and 2 buddies cirsled all the way around town trying to meet up with everyone else, and got lost. at this point it is 4:00 in the morning, so we stop in at the tim hourtens, get some coffee, and smoke another couple joints in the parking lot. we meet some chicks, and eventually meet up with the rest of the group, at about 7:00.

5. Wow if someone did that to my bike I'd hold my knife to his face and tell him to go get it. I'd throw his and tell him to get both aswell.

6. biking high is an adventure...

but not as much as an adventure as being on a moped high :smoking:

7. haha that happened to me i was going home and was in a big apartment parking lot with all these little roads and thought i was never gonna get home i just wanted to give up and lay down in the grass. but i finally made it out after about 15 minutes

8. That's crazy dude. I'm glad you got home allright.

9. HOLY SHIT!

this just happened last night to a friend and me, so we are biking and we are like
    'where the fuck are we' so we start looking for signs and shit or people to ask, but this was at like 2 am or so

and then im like oh shit! pull out my phone that has gps and we bike home!

go technology!

10. biking drunk and high is much more fun than just biking high...

11. hahahaha that was great, it was so suspenseful!!!! and then... u made it home and fell asleep? haha i dunno, it seems funny to me

12. Haha ya, it was a pretty scary night.

13. Yea man i would have been fucking scared. I hate being lost, espically at night.