Lost my wallet at a deal

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by cdh420dmt, Aug 23, 2013.

1. I walked to a parking lot near my home. Where i was meeting this dude for a G of wax. I got in his car with my wallet and money to pay him. He's cool we talked while he was weighing it. Even let me get a few big hits off his pen, i think it was a cloud, which was my first time using a pen. He gave me a lift back to my house. I got out of the car started walking to my door and than we both remembered i hadn't payed yet. I was like dang lol and reached for my wallet and it was not in my pocket. SEarched the car could not find it. Went back up to the parking lot couldn't find it. Finally found it where he let me out at my place. So that was a relive. Not that nothing would have happened. I would have just given him back his wax, and if he wanted but he said he didn't, some bud for making the trip. But if i had lost my wallet with everything in it money,id,school id,debit cards ect.. that would have been horrible lol

2. He would have jumped you if you didn't pay

Sent from my private jet using Grasscity forum

3.  thats some good shit sir. so good i cant pay u

4. U didnt lose your wallet!

5. Thank lawd.

So many of my mates have left their phones in local dealers car haha he always returns them like a month after when he finds them cleaning his car

6. I read penis instead of pen...I was gonna +rep you.