Lost my virginity... couldn't bust?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by TazzLAzz, Feb 9, 2012.

1. I was a virgin before we met. She was one too. The first time we had sex i popped her cherry and she said it was too painful to continue. I was only in her for like 30 seconds.

Second time i was in her for a few minutes. Didn't ejaculate. But i was going super slow since she said it hurt.

This last time she seemed more "ready" and so i was really going at it. We did it for at least 15 minutes. And halfway through i started going pretty fast. But i still couldn't finish.

I don't think she is too "loose" or too "wet". I have fingered 7 girls. And out of all of them she is easily the "tightest". Like with other girls it was easier to get my fingers in. But with her i had trouble even putting one in the first time. And it was a super snug fit. And she get normally lubricated but not soaking or anything.

Also i am above average in size. 7.5 inches in length. And 6 inches in circumference. I did wear a condom.

Idk what to do. I just assumed i would cum in like two seconds my first time. But it honestly doesn't even feel that good. And i felt like i coulda kept going for an hour. But she stopped me because of pain.

2. There will be times when you wont bust thats what bj's are for to finish the job.

3. You might be gay, bro.

Suck a dudes dick and report back, ASAP!

4. The condom could be to blame. But maybe not. When I lost my virginity, I didn't cum and I didn't have a condom on. The first few times I had sex I actually couldn't cum. What kind of positions did you do? I couldn't cum from missionary for the longest time, but couldn't last more than a couple of minutes doing doggy.

5. There's your problem. Well, it's not actually a problem. It's a good thing you wore a condom. Sex feels the best when its raw. That's how you cum quickly. Flesh on flesh contact, slowly sinking into a wet, warm, silky delight. It's kind of hard to contain yourself. It also depends on how thick the condom was. A lot of them take away feeling for the sake of protection and lasting longer.

Maybe you might want to suggest birth control?

6. No just buy the ultra sensitive lifestyles.

7. #7 Kersplash, Feb 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2012
    your penis is 6in in circumference? your girth is impressive.

edit: never mind, i was thinking width, and if it was width that would be ridiculous

8. Its the condom, maybe if you stop jacking off completely; you might be able to get off into a condom.

9. I didn't cum my first few times either. My girlfriend would get tired before I ever got close to cumming. Just stop masturbating too much. Also just let your girl ease into it, she's new to it so don't expect to fuck her brains out just yet.

10. yeah i think its the condom, i didnt bust my first time either..we fucked until she was sore and i still couldnt lol

11. #11 Happy Times, Feb 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2012
    Can't Cum? What, is this your girl? JK

[​IMG]

12. brb cleaning up the 20 loads I just busted to this picture

13. circumference would be the total distance around the penis. 6 inches in circumference is very impressive girth. you have a fat ass dick OP.

14. just wack off and bust on her face.

15. 15 minutes? No wonder you couldn't bust. Plus if shes in pain/unconfortable that could be a huge mood killer.

Foreplay man. Huge difference in fucking a girl when she's just kinda into it and when shes horned up like a jackrabbit. It will help her relax a lot more and you guys will be set to go for much longer than 15 minutes. If she hasn't come at least once before sex, then you are seriously downplaying foreplay.

Also, you mentioned finger in your post, but not tongue. Do I need to say more?

16. thats what I'm thinking. I'm confused. SO you dick is nearly as wide as it is long? that is gross ass looking dick! :)

17. Your experience sounds pretty similar to my first time OP. It pretty natural to not get off the first couple times...you're still getting used to how it feels and how to move to make it feel better, plus you're wondering if you're doing it right and whether the girl is enjoying it or not. There's just a lot of pressure to perform. Don't be discouraged, it will only get better the more you do it.

18. [quote name='"DrSheldonCooper"']15 minutes? No wonder you couldn't bust. Plus if shes in pain/unconfortable that could be a huge mood killer.

Foreplay man. Huge difference in fucking a girl when she's just kinda into it and when shes horned up like a jackrabbit. It will help her relax a lot more and you guys will be set to go for much longer than 15 minutes. If she hasn't come at least once before sex, then you are seriously downplaying foreplay.

Also, you mentioned finger in your post, but not tongue. Do I need to say more?[/quote]

Like this dude says....FOREPLAY....FOREPLAY....FOREPLAY....ill never understand y so many dudes avoid foreplay....have fun with your girl,it makes the whole experience 24699687876 times better....and don't trip about not cumming the 1st time....I didnt either....fuck rubbers haha....I havent used one in years :) gotta love birth control

19. [quote name='"sk8njam"']

Like this dude says....FOREPLAY....FOREPLAY....FOREPLAY....ill never understand y so many dudes avoid foreplay....have fun with your girl,it makes the whole experience 24699687876 times better....and don't trip about not cumming the 1st time....I didnt either....fuck rubbers haha....I havent used one in years :) gotta love birth control[/quote]

True true. Makes it more fun for everyone. And I do know a couple friends with kids that also were on birth control, so I choose to use a condom with the girl

20. She was plenty horny. When she first came over she said we weren't having sex.

After like 30 minutes of fooling around and plenty of my "tongue" she was like "omg go get a fucking condom" she said it just like that too lol.