Lost my grinder

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by joshsewell420, Feb 7, 2014.

1. Dude I lose my grinder and have 3 zips to break up. One down and my hands really hurt haha. Anyways are there any other ways to easily break up ganj?

" That's what I thought. NERD! "

2. you could chop it with a knife and cutting board, just make sure all stems out...old school but works.

3. Word I didn't think of that lol. Right on thanks man!

4. Medicine bottle and a couple quarters. Break the herb up into nuggets, drop in with the coins.. give it a good shake.

5. Funny that's exactly what I did haha

6. Have your friends help you, then smoke with them 

• Winner Winner x 1

that's so gross! money has so many germs.

8. I realy cant believe i,m posting this man on moon granny eggs 'Its what separates us from the beasts in the field' Try a pair of scissors every one uses scissors or fingers in this neck of the woods, if you produced a grinder they might think its voodoo. cheers

9. #9 BigDaddyVapor, Feb 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2014
    So you wash you hands before you handle and load your herb, every single time?

Where do you think all those germs on the money came from?

EDIT: Oh and what do you suppose happens to those germs, once you apply flame or 325 degrees F to it?

point taken, but the thought is still nasty.

That's why I use a Mendo Mulcher. ;)

Attached Files:

12. I always found a lawn mower works the best for grinding up my bud!

On a serious note,with that amount i would use use my hands. If its sticky enough you may have some hash on your fingers when finished.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. I'm sure I'm too late, but a doubles shot glass and scissors work wonders, not sure for 3 zips tho

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Buy another one & have it bolted down to your desk or table so it can't go missing ; I have the same problem right now I had quite a big sesh yesterday & now cannot find my grinder anywhere & I was only in two places with it , in my bedroom at the computer & in my kitchen & have searched high and low in both those places & no luck . What I don't want to happen is for it to just randomly turn up while I have any members of my ultra conservative family at my place because none of them know that I smoke weed.

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. OP is 4 years old I think they got a new grinder by now lol

• Winner Winner x 2
  16. Or has sore fingers

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Damn we both have brew in our names...

I'm the OG brews though..;):laughing: