Lost my Grinder bottom what can i use to replace?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by CHIxCITY, Jan 3, 2010.

1. Well i lost my grinder bottom and i dont have any idea what to use to replace it... any suggestions

2. nothing other than every time you use your grinder you can do it over a piece of paper where the kief will fall. then pour all the kief into a container

3. Those little clippers.

4. OP, you mean the actual metal part, or the screen? I think you mean the metal part.
    If that's the case, then I don't know what to tell you. Like the above-poster said - scissors.

If you were talking about the screen, I just cut cardboard in the shape of the grinder and slipped it in there.

But like I said, I think I know what you really lost. That sucks. :(

5. You could superglue some plastic from like a binder or something and then cut the edges with a razor blade so it fit your grinder. Then every time you tried to get your kief you would just cut the bottom off and replace it. At least that's what I'd try to do if i didnt just buy a nother grinder.

6. a small glass and scissors never fails :)

7. Take some duct tape ;) and double layer a couple pieces so they have no sticky side, then cut a circle a bit bigger than your grinder bottom, then duct tape this piece to the grinder.

8. When I am without a grinder (or a working one) I usually just use my fingers to get that shit nice and broken up haha.
    Sorry I smoked too many:smoking::smoking::smoking: