Lost my dog :(

Discussion in 'General' started by Knox, Feb 9, 2008.

1. My dog of 15 years passed away last night, and I'm really bumming that I wasn't able to be with him during his last hours. Holy shit I knew that this was coming, but I didn't think it would be so hard. He his health was failing in recent months so I guess he's happier now, but I just don't know what I'm going to do the next time I get home and he won't be there to greet me. :( Time to get really stoned. Rest in peace buddy.

[​IMG]

Dugan 1993-2008

2. I'm very sorry man, I lost my dog (that was only 6 years) not that long ago, and it was really sad. I was really close to him, and so was my mom especially, it hit her the hardest. This next one goes out to you and Dugan, rest in peace.

3. that sucks, man. i'm sorry. just one of the shitty parts of having pets. they're great companions and good friendss but it's just one more thing to lose eventually

4. Sorry to hear about that man, it's very unfortunate. At least the dog is no longer in pain. But I totally feel you, it sucks to come home and not see your beloved companion wating by the door. Hope you feel better, and all goes well.

5. sorry to hear that

6. Damn man.. I'm really sad to hear this..

I would seriously be lost if I came home and my 2 dogs weren't there to greet me... :(

At least you still have mary jane to help cheer you up :eek:

7. Really sorry to hear that. Rest in Peace.

8. I'm really sorry to hear that, that's terrible. I dread the day that I lose my dog. Just recently she got really sick and she couldn't move she was in so much pain and I couldn't help but cry a little seeing her in that much pain. Being a loving dog owner myself I can't even begin to comprehend your loss.

9. I'm really sorry, Knox. :( This bowl is for Dugan and for you.

10. sorry man, 15 years is a good bit of memories...sorry

11. Thank you for the kind words everyone, really means a lot. My little sister called me last night in tears, one of the toughest conversations I've ever had in my life. Here's to all the happy memories we've all had with our beloved pets. :)

12. im really sorry knox. if it makes you feel any better i can tell you gave him an excellent life, he looks healthy in that pic and he is a very very pretty dog. the bond between people and their pets can be crazy strong, dogs really are good company, and i dedicate my next bowl to the company and friendship you gys developed over those 15 years.

13. thats horrible man...im growing really nervous for my dog....shes 14 years old and her health is starting to go.........it makes me sad just thinking about it...ive had this dog for 14 years........