Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

...Lost my bag.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mr.Otter, Apr 22, 2012.

1. I need some advice on how to find and prevent your bag from being stolen at parties.

I had a quarter in my pocket all night and remember having it either when I woke up this morning or right before I passed out. Then I went home took the jeans off they were in without emptying them woke up to check them and it was gone.

I'm still waiting from my friend if he found it or not but I kinda think it was stolen. The only person there that I didn't trust was this girl who was supposed to stay but randomly ended up leaving while I was asleep. I smoked with her earlier so I know she smokes.

So either it was taken out of my jeans while I was asleep or I dropped it? Idk in a sober state of mind I've realized how stupid it was to bring the whole bag in but either way it's a major bummer.

2. If you don't pass out, then you can't have shit stolen from you.

Lesson learned.

EDIT: If you are going to pass out, hide it somewhere good beforehand.

3. Then wake up and forget where you put it! :eek:

4. Someone is going to have to hit me violently over the head with a hammer while I'm sleeping for me to forget where I left my quarter.

Another solution would be sending yourself a text where you left it before you go to sleep that evening.

5. At least you didn't wake up with a carrot in your bum...

6. How do you know he didn't? :eek:

7. Yeaa haha Only take like 2 grams out of your stash at a time an 1/8th is pushing it

8. Maybe that's what he did :D

9. hmmm
    puff
    puff
    i found a bag real late last night...
    puff
    puff
    let me know if ya find yours...
    puff
    puff
    ;):p

10. I normally just pack a bowl. And bring enough for another.

11. theres not much you can do but don't bring that much at a time or just remember where its at my friend. it sounds like someone statched it or you forgot where it was.

12. If you aren't a goofboy, you should have no problems with losing crons and bags aha

13. [quote name='"illaroor420"']If you aren't a goofboy, you should have no problems with losing crons and bags aha[/quote]

Haha i know bro

14. It seems pretty clear that you shouldn't have brought an entire quarter with you. That's dumb. You should of kept it in your car and then just gone back and forth when you wanted some more.

15. Someone stole it.

16. I wouldn't have stolen it, not because I wouldn't take advantage of the situation if I was at the party, because I love the weed I get too much.

But yes, someone stole your weed. You were an idiot.

17. Don't pass out

18. yer for sure or just bring enough that u smoke it all in ur smoking sesh :cool: