Lost my bag of weed in school

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by darydouche, Oct 1, 2012.

1. hey guys, i just came to school an hour ago, and i had my ziplock bag in my jacket pocket, in it there is a half smoked joint and about .5.. i put my hand in my pocket when i stepped inside the school to feel it and it was there, but now it isnt there anymore.. fuck. i went through the whole school (small finnish school) and it wasnt ANYWHERE, a couple of my friends did too and they didnt find it either.. either a teacher has taken it as it has fallen out of my pocket or a student. im gonna ask the stoners in my school if theyve taken it but if they havent then im fucked.. what should i do now? i have lunch in 10 minutes and im going to look for it more

2. Don't look around for it, leave. If a teacher found it and she sees you and your friends looking everywhere trying to find something she will know its yours. You checked once, can't find let it be

3. Its just not worth finding it..... if you ask a teacher, your dead meat

4. Lol take it as a loss and lesson learned and move on..

5. thanks for the weed bro

6. [quote name='"Fakir"']thanks for the weed bro[/quote]

lol. lol.

7. It may not have been taken just yet OP, but if you're going to look then be careful. Have an excuse ready that will hold up if someone asks you what you're doing. I've lost weed before on a busy street, fell out of my pocket and I got about 150m to check and it wasn't there so I backtracked by steps and thankfully it was still there, do the same.

But what you have to be mindful of, if one of the other students have found it, they probably aren't going to give it to you and if you aren't friends or liked by them they may tell one of the teachers and you will be gone. Good luck.

8. came home now.. without my baby:( it wasnt anywhere in school so i suppose a teacher took it, theyre gonna do that csi miami shit now and hunt me down :D

9. Somebody in your school felt lucky as shit this morning when they found that .5

10. Dude, really?

11. I have lost an oz before OP just be glad it was a minuscule amount of weed. Now just lay low so they don't know it's yours. The easiest give away for the teacher who found it would be the kid frantically looking for his dub sack in the exact spot the teacher found the weed. Just
    Call it a dayx

12. Damn that sucks, but it's a lost cause dude. The more effort you put into finding it the more likely it can be traced back to you.

And a bag of weed isn't worth being expelled over.

13. I bet you 100% your friends found it first and stole it.

Should not have told anybody...

14. [quote name='"l James l"']I bet you 100% your friends found it first and stole it.

Should not have told anybody...[/quote]

Ya, they're probably hunched over the bag laughing and screaming while fiendishly consuming the bag.

15. do they have cameras at your school

16. [quote name='"The Incredible"']do they have cameras at your school[/quote]

Ask the school where you dropped it. I bet they'll give it back

17. its a small school, pretty much everybody knows eachother here and im cool with everyone :D no cameras, even if there was would i just walk up to the office and ask to see the tapes so id know where i dropped my weed.. its gone, either my dutch history teacher is having a good time right now, its in a puddle outside my school or a younger kid from my school is going crazy over .5 :(

18. I blame it on those god Damn underpants gnomes

19. Why would you bring it to school? what was the point? Anyways, it was only .5 plus the half J. Not really worth looking for; Buy another G and call it a day.

20. the janitors found it, and they're not telling anybody...