Lost my baby to a douchebag

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Cali Grass, May 7, 2009.

1. Yes, Today my pipe Poseidon got stolen out of my backpack while i was in gym, I put my pack in the backpack locker but the dipshit teacher didnt lock it, and some kid took it. The thing is, i talked to a few guys who know he took it and i confronted him and asked for it back, he got in my face, the usual tough guy bullshit, but I didnt start anything since he had 5 friends with him and I was alone. Him and I are the same size, luckily I'm friends with some of the bigger dudes around so hopefully I'll get my piece back..

If it makes it through this and gets back to me it'll carry on a legacy of being unbreakable and unloseable :D

But seriously, fuck thieves.

Who steals someones pipe? seriously?

Anyways, hope you guys are having a better wednesday night :smoke:

2. High School, lol.

3. omg lyke i am totally going to prom with him!!

4. some cocksucker was at my friends last night and I caught him trying to steal one of his pieces from his room. I was like "I'm goin to grab a baseball bat, your ass better be gone when I come back." Haven't seen that bitch since.

For real, pipes are like $20, for a legit spoon.

5. Its gone.

if you didnt get it back when it was in his possession, you wont be getting it back period.

6. you're silly for having a spoon in your backpack at school.

i stayed high in high school almost all the time, but i never had shit on me.

sorry it got stolen. that's bad karma on his part, he'll get his.

7. Lol, I would never smoke out of a stolen pipe. That's asking for something bad to happen.