Lost my account here is it possible to recover it?

Discussion in 'General' started by Mejuanas, Apr 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am mejuana I have an old account here but I lost access to my email and all my paswords don't work. I used the contact form to ask for help but I am not getting any reply. I understand if the answer is no because honestly who can verify their mmj forum account, it's anonymous.. But I would appreciate an answer so I know to go away.

2. You may be screwed but idk how i did it, but I successfully recovered an old account, ike 5 years after it was inactive.. I think from like 06ish to just a few years ago.. I had lost my password to the email i used to sign up, and the password to the account on here..I had since made a new one and went with it but..I know it can be done, but you will likely have to remember one or the other...

Ill see if I can remember what I did...No promises lol.

• Like Like x 1
  3. #3 Mejuanas, Apr 1, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2016
    I appreciate your response and yeah I think I am screwed. I considered keeping this new account but starting over doesn't appeal to me. I do know the email address that it is under but that is all I know. I probably used the name <censored, probably a bad idea to list here>

Anyway I am a legal med grower but it is illegal federally so I never connect my grow to my real name. I left the forums because I grew where I lived but now I have a piece of rural property I use. I just want to get involved with community again since I am not too paranoid now.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Send a private message to @RMJL

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.