Lost Hash

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by KieFactorial, May 27, 2010.

1. These guys are dicks man, anyway.. So last night, i was planning on going to a friends house to kick back, enjoy some herb, and watch some movies or play some games or something to that effect.

Anyways, I'm almost out of herb and wont be able to get any for awhile, so i grab my little hash baggie (probably only enough for two or three more bowl-sprinklings). I get there, and somewhere between my room and his apartment, i lost my hash. I did find a bag of beef jerky in my car, but beef jerky != hash.

I turned my room upside down, and took apart my car and asked him, but it is gone. I kept it in a tiny little baggie. The kind screens sometimes come in. Should have made it a bright orange baggie or something...

Dammit, i'm hungover and would love to be high.

I don't call it Hangover Hash for just any reason...
    Here's to morning tokes to get rid of your hangovers! Anyone else know what im talkin about (or would love to share another lost stash story?)

2. a few days ago i was in the bathroom and decided it would be a good place to pack my pipe. I had my grinder and everything on the area around the sink, and upon taking the nug(which happened to be my last and biggest one) out to grind, my body decided it would be a good idea to become clumsy. Of course, the nug falls out of my hand, lands on the sink counter, bounces, and goes into the sink and down the drain. I basically saw this happen in slow motion. I looked down the drain and i saw my nug sitting at the bottom, floating. I tried to get it out, but with no avail. :(

3. Think of it this way: The hash is going to be that much better once you finally find it. Finding old weed is so exciting and rewarding.

4. This reminds me of this piece of hash I found on the road today. Heres what he said!

"My owner was planning on going to his mates place, to chill, enjoy some of what I have to offer, listen to the radio or some shit. Anyway my owner was almost out of herb so he got me, his lil hash buddy.

So on the way there i'm just chilling in the glove box (driving me to his friends house), when I suddenly slide forward into the AC vent, and fall onto the road. Maaan I was pissed, and I think my owner was too. I was in a little baggie too (like what screens come in), so he doesn't have a chance of finding me. If only he picked the bright orange baggie or something. He was really hungover so without me he wouldn't be too happy, he didn't call me Hangover Hash for nothing!"

5. Oblivion is the best game EVER! I am a follower of yours, Lucien

May the night mother be with you in your travels

6. So I have this story too, my parents are away for 2 weeks, so obvsly I'd wanna get out my mind and I got some hash.

Shared it with my friend. We smoked some in a bong, we smoked some in a joint, we just inhaled as I heated it up. But then a tradegy happened.
    I left my hash beside the house phone then my friends came over but I didn't want to share with other cunts so I couldn't find it to hide it but then I did, I put in my pocket or did I I don't know because I'm still searching for it.

Basically parents are coming back in few days, and idk if my dog ate or what but I CANNOT find it, the house is upside down, it's nowhere. Rip

• Funny Funny x 1

7. How old are you?? & This thread is 9 years old lol