Lost Hash

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by KieFactorial, May 27, 2010.

1. #1 KieFactorial, May 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2010
    Oh, shit. The title says it all.

So last night, i was planning on going to a friends house to kick back, enjoy some herb, and watch some movies or play some games or something to that effect.

Anyways, I'm almost out of herb and wont be able to get any for awhile, so i grab my little hash baggie (probably only enough for two or three more bowl-sprinklings). I get there, and somewhere between my room and his apartment, i lost my hash. I did find a bag of beef jerky in my car, but beef jerky != hash. :(

I turned my room upside down, and took apart my car and asked him, but it is gone. I kept it in a tiny little baggie. The kind screens sometimes come in. Should have made it a bright orange baggie or something...

Dammit, i'm hungover and would love to be high.

I don't call it Hangover Hash for just any reason...
    Here's to morning tokes to get rid of your hangovers! Anyone else know what im talkin about (or would love to share another lost stash story?)

2. Yea I have a very similar story about when I lost hash. So last night, i was planning on going to a friends house to kick back, enjoy some herb, and watch some movies or play some games or something to that effect.

Anyways, I'm almost out of herb and wont be able to get any for awhile, so i grab my little hash baggie (probably only enough for two or three more bowl-sprinklings). I get there, and somewhere between my room and his apartment, i lost my hash.

I turned my room upside down, and took apart my car and asked him, but it is gone. I kept it in a tiny little baggie. The kind screens sometimes come in. Should have made it a bright orange baggie or something...

Here's to morning tokes to get rid of your hangovers! Anyone else know what im talkin about (or would love to share another lost stash story?)

3. Someone's creative...

4. Haha good times, ive lost my stash a couple times. heres one of them lol

So last night, i was planning on going to a friends house to kick back, enjoy some herb, and watch some movies or play some games or something to that effect.

Anyways, I'm almost out of herb and wont be able to get any for awhile, so i grab my little hash baggie (probably only enough for two or three more bowl-sprinklings). I get there, and somewhere between my room and his apartment, i lost my hash.

5. Damn that sucks man. I hate when I lose something, especially hash lol
    here's what happened to me

Anyways, I'm almost out of herb and wont be able to get any for awhile, so i grab my little hash baggie (probably only enough for two or three more bowl-sprinklings). I get there, and somewhere between my room and his apartment, i lost my hash. I did find a bag of beef jerky in my car, but beef jerky != hash. :(

6. I won't let this continue any further!

I've lost bud like that before. It sucks but half the time it turns up weeks later when you're not looking for it and you get to smoke a "free" bowl.

7. Thank you for a real response. When i was looking for the hash, i cleaned out my car's console and found enough herb for a small bowl, since i always toss my pipes in there between hits when im drivin.

What have i done to deserve so many stupid responses? :(

8. Haha I'm just playin man. That sucks about the hash :( losing these things is never fun, hopefully it'll turn up one day

9. Well, here's what happened to me.

Haha good times, ive lost my stash a couple times. heres one of them lol

10. damn dude that fucking blows..

i got a relateable story though

11. I just hate when i lose shit. This happened to me last week. So last night, i was planning on going to a friends house to kick back, enjoy some herb, and watch some movies or play some games or something to that effect.

12. For gods sake, this guy has a perfectly reasonable story and you're all being complete dicks about it. Losing hash (or weed for that matter) totally sucks. :mad:

In fact only the other day I lost a baggie, but its a long story and I can't be arsed to explain. Anyways, I'm almost out of herb and wont be able to get any for awhile, so i grab my little hash baggie (probably only enough for two or three more bowl-sprinklings). I get there, and somewhere between my room and his apartment, i lost my hash. I did find a bag of beef jerky in my car, but beef jerky != hash. I turned my room upside down, and took apart my car and asked him, but it is gone. I kept it in a tiny little baggie. The kind screens sometimes come in. Should have made it a bright orange baggie or something...

13. when you asked what you did to deserve stupid responses, you did absolutely nothing. this is a fine thread, but the first person who saw it thought it would be funny to start one of these copy thread things. you have to admit that these are almost always hilarious anyway, but its no hard feelings to the OP

14. #14 Skyway, May 27, 2010
    Last edited: May 27, 2010
    Yea I do this quite often, no offense, bro lol. Just yesterday I lost my capsule of bud like 5 times in the same spot.

15. What a bunch of people copying the same post over and over again is "hilarious"?

What it does it totally ruin the thread.

16. My grandfather has a story to share

He sas he was planning on going to a friends house to lay back, enjoy some cannabis, and listen to the radio or play some marbles or something to that effect.

He was almost out of herb and couldn't get any for awhile, so he grabbed his little hasheesh baggie. He gets to his friends dwelling, and somewhere between his room and his friends house, he lost his hash. He did find a bag of beef jerky in his car, but beef jerky != hash.

He turned his room upside down, and took apart his car and asked him, but it is gone. He kept it in a tiny little baggie. The kind screens sometimes come in. Should have made it a bright orange baggie or something...

He claims he was hungover and would love to be high.

He doesn't call it Hangover Hash for just any reason...

17. At least you put a little originality into it!

18. Yeah well you wont believe this but i have a story very similar here it goes.

19. okay, i just totally lost my shit over that one :hello: damn near spit out coffee while reading it. fuck i'm high.

I think i might have a couple nugs lost somewhere. But I lost them while I was really, really blitzed, so I have no idea where there at. It sucks, cause when i'm dry, I always wonder if they still exist. :smoking: