Lost Grinder...space case???

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Highimbaked420, Dec 17, 2012.

1. OKAY, so I havent posted in a while but I lost my grinder this weekend, I bought a 1/4 of some top shelf this weekend and grinded it all up in my cali crusher. I had a very good amount of kief and now I have no clue where it is. i looked where I smoked and everything, I have come to the conclusion I lost both my grinder and my kief :mad:. So, what should I buy next? Another Cali Crusher? Sharpstone? Spend the money and go with space case? What do you guys think?

Thanks and toke on! :smoking:

2. Got this for 20 at my lhs

image-2134099742.jpg

3. I may go to my lhs to see what they got, but maybe a quick order would be best.

4. go look up pirahana grinder on amazon it's like 26.99 or something for a big ass grinder and it's great! totally worth it you can fit so much in it

5. Depends on what you're willing to spend and what you want out of it.

If you want to spend something in the lower price range I've heard Cromium Crushers beat out Cali Crushers and slightly beat ot sharpstone.

If you like very finely ground bud go with a Mendo Mulcher.

If you don't need it extremely fine, and are willing to spend like $90 go for the titanium anodized space case.

6. its behind your monitor

7. The Santa Cruz Shredder is pretty good, it competes with Space Cases and Mendo Mulchers. I got mine from Grasscity for around $45 with the 25% discount a few weeks back. I definitely recommend looking more into that. The quality difference between it and my sharpstone is ridiculous.

8. The only grinders I buy are Diamond Grind. They've never broken or clogged up and the screw threads still work beautifully. Breaks it up evenly and thoroughly and can chew through your stems without a problem. They're some of the best I have ever used.