Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lost & Found

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MissTexasThick, May 5, 2011.

1. This is the weirdest thing, sometimes I will lose things sober and then when I get high I will just instantly almost just lay my hand on top of it and pick it up with my eyes closed. And vice versa....

Anyway I was about to roll something up and couldn't find my lighter. It's like a sigh of relief that I just found it and well hey this is my first about nothing thread. LOL

But does anyone know the feeling....

2. #2 BudLover424, May 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2011
    OMG I thought I was the only one haha. I lost my credit card for like 2 days I thought somebody stole it. Turns out it was in my other wallet lol. I found it after I vaped 2 trenches of some killer bud and went to get some chinese food :D

3. I usually lose my cell phone while sober and go on an adventure while I'm high to find it. Hate that feeling

4. Thank goodness I'm not alone....I felt so weird. I've lost weed sober and found it high. Now that is the greatest shit ever.

5. THE FREAKING WORST!!!
    And I usually have to have someone to call me because I do not know the freaking number lol

6. #6 Bakedassninja, May 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I usually have my phone on vibrate. -___- haha

7. Op guru get at me. That's a ass right there!