Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lost feeling in the left side of my face

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GanjaManiak, Jan 9, 2015.

1. I have the flu and have been taking Tamiflu to cure it and am not sure if i lost feeling because of this or because I milked my bong and got super stoned? I am really concerned because this has never happened to me before, around ten minutes after smoking I lost feeling and thought I bit my cheek pretty bad well I didn't I woke up fine and checked it out and my cheek is fine now. What do you think could have been the problem could it have been the weed or the Tamiflu or what? This is my first post by the way so don't hate, I need answers thanks blades

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

2. it was the tamiflu. i dont even kno wat that it. obviously some medication for the flu but i just googled tamiflu and numb face and a bunch of stuff popped up so tamiflu %100

3. Dammit you just stole my sunshine. You popped my bubble and rained on my parade.

Ok serious answer. Don't give a fuck! If I lost feeling in 1 part of my body, I would continue to smoke until my entire body was numb. Then I'd take a nice little nap. I think that Michael Jackson should have done that. If he did, he would still be alive today.

Good luck to you.

4. Thanks I have been worried for a while I just haven't had time to research

5. haha I read a lot of your posts on go and they are so funny glad to have you write on mine

Gc