Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lost but not found

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by YourPerception, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Has anyone ever gotten tired of their current life and just gotten up & left everything behind? At the same time though, I realize not having a plan and getting up and leaving can turn out miserably. If you've ever done this, how was your experience? I have been thinking about this more and more.

2. I have always wanted to do this but I'm broke. If I were given a couple grand I might consider it. Like traveling all over the US in a large van that's coverted into a room on wheels. That would really cool to do for a few months or years to meet new people of different backgrounds and cultures and also really discover who you really are.

3. That's exactly what I'm talking about. It would be an amazing experience and would definitely broaden your perception.

4. Ive often thought what it it be like to go to the opposite side of the world with no money, passport, only the clothes your wearing and see how long it takes you to get home.

5. Maybe you'll find on a new home on the way back :)

6. I just did it recently. I said fuck ohio, and picked up my small business and moved it to arizona. Best decision ive ever done and its only been about 2 weeks,

No doubt ull drop a couple grand

7. That's awesome dude. I live in Indiana, fuck the midwest. Did you already know people in Arizona or what?

8. It's fun, trust me, man...I'm a doctor!:cool:

9. Not one sole. I made an ad on craigslist more or less saying i want some cool roomates. Got a nice place and met a bunch of people that way. Im also a first year college student.

And again, fuck the midwest