Lost bowl RIP

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TheRealPurp, Oct 27, 2010.

1. Hahaha so last night me and my bud brandon were toking...This was at like 1 in the morning...Well we were smoking some Sour D this guy had in yesterday...this stuff was pretty fucking Heady..we smoked probably close to a g of it in his car....

Then once we get done smoking we were so gone we both just kinda sat there in silence for a good 30 minutes before we were like alright what the fuck?!.....Then i put the bowl which had half a pack in it probably, and put it inside my jacket's inside pocket..like you know the ones in trenchcoats...Well yeah....I walked back into my house(we were sitting in my coldesac) and when i reached for the bowl, it wasn't there...WAT?!?! are you kidding me?shhiitt i just lost my favorite piece(other than my bong)

So I was feeling shitty/really fucking baked looking for it last night...then i realized i wouldnt find it in the dark and rain...So I went and looked for it this morning and...nothing..Looked everywhere in the area that the car was sitting.In my grass,everywhere.Nothing.Sooo RIP little bertha.

My friend hasn't checked his car yet so hopefully he will find it in there later...Anyone else have a late night stoned adventure....resulting in a lost piece?

2. That sucks, hopefully it'll turn up. I've lost/broke so many pieces, actually more like my friends have lost/broke so many of my pieces with the exception of the time I was drunk and threw my sherlock at a tree.

I think the most devastating time was when I pulled into a gas station across from the police barracks and my idiot friend apparently never put my bubbler away and left it on his lap after we got done smoking. He got out to go get a drink and next thing I know I hear the sound of shattered glass and pretty much everyone could see what happened. He grabbed the gist of what wasn't completely shattered and got back in the car. Somehow we didn't get caught though.

3. you were really high, you probably took it out of your pocket or just left it in his car somewhere.

4. One time I was smoking in a tree wearing pajama pants and so when I was done smoking a couple bowls I put the bowl into my pants pocket and when I was climbing down it fell out and smashed :|

And I'll be honest it was my first bowl and epic fail on my part i bought it that day for 20$ LMAOLMAOLMAO :(

5. haha damn if my friends broke anyyyy of my peices i would fucking make them pay for tht shit..and buy some bud haha..but yeah everyone luckily i FOUND IT..well my friend did....i guess i never really put it in my pocket, i fucking swear i remember doing it haha..but it was on the floor of his car way under his seats in the pit of dispair

6. Ive only owned 2 pieces, I still have both today. My first pipe is 5 and a half years old (<3 you funkdog) but hes got a nasty battlewound, I dont think hell live to see 6. My other pipe is about 3 years old. They have both been confiscaed, but I regained their posession :D. "Funkdog" was confiscated and in hiding for about 2 and a half years