Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

lost another stoner

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BurnThaBush, Apr 1, 2005.

1. so this one kid and i would smoke out all the time, this dude was a fucken stoner. for years, and now all of a sudden he says when he burns he feels sick and his heart beats faster and shit. sounds like some kinda panic attack or some shit, so he hadnt smoked green ina few months and i got him to burn a watermelon doob with me, and he was all fine, then we burned again the next day and he said he satarted freaking out again. anyone else seen or heard of shit like this beofre, chronics somehow haveing adverse reactions when they smoke the shit. i think its all in his mind and hes just trippin himself out. alright peace.

2. maybe ur friend has schizphoniasorry cant spell and weeds activates this disorder apparently

3. yep sounds perfectly logical to me....schizophrenia........and hey just take him to a chill spot to smoke in make sure there are no risks and if he still freaks out just slap him or something...........

4. panic attacks jhust chill and hell be fine dont give up the herb!

5. pump that fucker up with valium or xanax

6. He probly has some type of disease or something that has nothing to do with weed and maybe weed makes it worse but u know what i really dont know cant help ya man sry.. Just tell him not to give up the green!

7. yea i know i dunno what it is. i burned him out and he seemd all good, shitty deals for him though. peace

8. It's is more than likely panic attacks. There is probably more stress on the kid recently like has he gotten a new job or gone to a new school or something of that nature. I don't see why people alwyas jump to conclusions about schitzophrenia, yeah its bad but if he had schitzophrenia a little weed wouldn't make it any more predominate that without.

9. I agree that it's probably stress, but if someone has underlying schitzophrenia, weed could trigger it.

10. i donno that sounds freaky dont smoke with him anymore.............PHYCO MAN

11. i really cannot spell for shit