lost and found weed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by crzy_smkr420, Oct 3, 2005.

1. Alright me and my friend were smokin at this park we smoked like three joints just between us. well after this we decided that we should go to a friends house and get him and his sister high. so we start walkin cause our friend lived across town and we diddnt have a car. so here we are high as shit just walkin like 2 miles to get our friends high. it was a pretty uneventful walk. so we get there and we're all like "who wants to get high". so now we all go to my friends room and get in our postions and my friends sister goes to her room to get her bowl. so while were waitin my friend decides to break up some of his pot. so hes standin there searchin his pockets and he looks at me and he says "hey man do you have the pot". so i check my pockets and im like no i dont. so were all buggin out cause we just lost like a half ounce of some killer shit. so were like alright were gonna find this. so me and my friend leave and my other friend goes with us. so were tryin to find the pot takin the same exact way back. so were walkin for like two miles with our heads down just lookin for a bag of pot. we end up walkin all the way back to the park where we smoked at earlier. and right there sittin in plain sight is the bag. we were all happy as shit so we sit there smoke another joint and then walk back to my friends house with the pot in hand.

2. Damn I wish I was at that park when you all left.

Haha, jk (kind of).

Great luck for you man. :)

3. me and my friends were driving around after smokign a bowl of some dank buddah and my friend decides that hes gunna hold onto the weed, so he throws it in his cig box. Well as were driving he throws the cig box out the window. Later on we decide to smoek another blunt so he goes to get the cig box and realizes he threw it out the window. So werel ike fuck. The next day we go back to where he trhew it out and sure enuff there was the six box flattened to shit in the middle of the road. My friend ran out picked up the box and all our weed was there :) Porbably the only time i would have ever lost weed.

im soo glad we found it. we had 3 g's in there n we rolled it all and smoke it for a celebration :)