LOST... again

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Dr RealGood, Jun 23, 2012.

1. So I saw a commerical today... or maybe it was a dream... I'm not really sure. As far as I know, starting Monday July 16th, G4 is going to start re-runs of LOST!!!!

Every monday in 4 episode blocks!!! I can't wait. I went on G4's website but i couldn't find anything. If i was dreaming and this is all in my head I'm going to be very upset.
    [​IMG]

2. If only direct tv still had g4. Lost is my all time favorite show and always will be.

3. I didn't see that they were doing it in 4 episode block, but I have seen advertisements for Lost 2.0 with like the old VH1 style pop-up facts and such.

I have them all on my hard drive, its just a matter of finding a day with a ton of free time to burn through all of them.:smoke:

4. i just finished LOST a couple of days ago. it seemed like they hurried thru the ending but i enjoyed it.

5. man every episode of lost is on netflix

at least in canada

6. Yeah that was everyone's major problem with it. Seemed like by the final season all the strong characters, deep twists, and everything that people spent so much time trying to find the meaning behind became worthless as the writers just wanted to finish and walk away

7. Lost is the fucking shit.

8. i'm planning on finishing all of the seasons in the next few weeks. just got done with season 4 and...my mind is full of fuck.

9. Never watched Lost. Idk why though. Always thought it was a reality tv show about people trying to survive on an island. Like a man vs wild type thing. What's it about? I might go check it out on netflix

10. #10 twitchydude420, Jul 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2012

A plane crashes on an island and a bunch of crazy shit happens. Theres way too much to explain and I dont wanna spoil anything.