Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lost a half oz

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Decensor, May 30, 2010.

1. Picked up a half oz today from my guy and tossed it in the center compartment in my truck... Go to eat with my girl, go to Wal-Mart, back to her place, then I go to head back home. I hadn't touched it yet so I decided I'd smoke a bowl over beside this gas station. Open up the center compartment and nothing... it's gone. She has a bad habit of leaving her door unlocked, but I've never had anything this bad happen. An eighth of it I had picked up for a friend who needed some bud but the rest was my own. Anyone else ever lost this much? I honestly cried... a half oz lasts me so long and that's the easiest way to afford smoking on my minimum wage paychecks because of the discount I get.

2. i feel your pain man, my bowl that i got when visiting my friend who lives far away got stolen yesterday.

3. I know all to well the reward of leaving your car unlocked me never owning a vehicle myself...:rolleyes:

That really sucks man i wouldnt take that to well best thing you can do is get your tolerence down?

4. damn dude i feel so bad for you, i bet that sucks ass. id totally smoke you out if i knew you.
    and poster above me, change your avatar for petes sake

5. damn dude maybe itll show up, she might have moved it idk.
    u could call the cops and say someone stole yo weedz >_>

6. Back in college I had a roomate who lost a pound! Someone broke into our apartment and that was the only thing taken. He was so p. o.'d he punched a hole in the wall.

7. Wow brother, that's fucking heinous.

I am sorry to hear about your hard times. If I knew you I'd roll you one up bruh.

8. at least they didnt steal something more dearing to you man

9. tell that bitch she owes u a half o hahaha

10. there should be a law that says if you get caught stealing anything weed ralated you have to get kicked into a big hole. 300 style.

[​IMG]

11. Talked to my friend that the eighth was for, he's gonna throw in a bit and we're gonna get another half oz, this time to stay in my pocket until it gets home.

12. This.

13. Awe that sucks bro, but hey look on the bright side, at least you just made the fucking day for some desparate stoner out there :p

14. Sorry for this, but any idiot who leaves their car door open with a half O or anything of value in their car, is in idiot.

15. Reminds me of stupid people at walmart. I walked by someones car once with an open window and an Ipod sitting in the cupholder. Like really? Do people just not value their stuff or are they just stupid?

16. Dont lie man you effing taxed that shit and your prob listening to it now xD...jksjks, sorry to hear about your weed man.

17. No words can describe the misery of losing some bud :(

18. ...i read this, and cried. don't feel bad :(:cry::cry:

19. stealin dope ain't dope.

20. AWWW man if only people would know you don't have that much money to buy weed all the time ): these kind of people deserve to go to sparta